April 2014 Roll Call

March 29th-April 7th in LOS

Tentatively 6 nights (29th-4th) in Pattaya, 3 in Bangkok (5th-7th) but might change that.

Usually stay at the Areca Lodge when in Pattaya but might try something new (Page10?).

Usually stay at Majestic Suites when in Bangkok but might try something new (S15?)

(not double-posting in March roll call, as I think will only be in Pattaya those two days... if I decide to do a couple of days in Bangkok on each end rather than mostly Pattaya will post there later.)

Have a good one!!!

Looking forward to another of your CP massage reviews :) 

Godspeed

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddie I'm gonna be in town from 3-8th of April. I'm staying near Soi Cowboy, let me know if you want to grab a beer or something.

I arrived in BKK last night but stayed in after 24 hours of travel and I never sleep good on flight. Will be rested and ready to hit some spots tonight if anyone is interested. Also I changed hotels, I'm at the Royal Ivory on Nana now.

Hi guys,

I'm now in Pattaya and leaving in few hours for Bangkok, I'll be there fro three days before going back home, I'll stay at Pachara suites hotel very close to Nana, if any of you want to share some beers let me know ;-) (I'm a 37 years old french guy, my fourth time in BKK, know well many places)

Cheers

You can text me on my thai mobile : 09-0013-0421

I'm glad I popped in here. I've been scouring the Web to get information on whether or not the girls will be around looking for a date as usual, to no avail. All that everyone talked about was water wars. I wonder if you guys know any better.

I turn 40 this month, arrive very early on the 12th, for a week on soi 2 at the Majestic Grande. I'm Indian and will be glad to meet anyone that wants to for a drink.

Hi guys, second time visiting Thailand.  Will be in BKK 17-25, but really only have 17-20th completely free.  I'm 36, Asian American, and I'm more interested in checking out some of the night clubs, have a cup of coffee and check out the ladies, etc., than just hitting up the soapie/go go bars.  Anyhow, if anyone's around and want to hangout shoot me a note.  Staying on Soi 13/Sukhumvit. 

Hi guys, second time visiting Thailand. Will be in BKK 17-25, but really only have 17-20th completely free. I'm 36, Asian American, and I'm more interested in checking out some of the night clubs, have a cup of coffee and check out the ladies, etc., than just hitting up the soapie/go go bars. Anyhow, if anyone's around and want to hangout shoot me a note. Staying on Soi 13/Sukhumvit.

I'm in for a few drinks starting early evening. Let me know where.

Any other BMs in town most welcome too.

Always planted in bkk.. stay here and here and work here.. B)