1000 baht /night hotels or less

Come across Star Inn from another forum. Never used it before. 1,000 Baht per night for the small room.

Post a review if you do.

http://www.starinnhotelbkk.com/

Hi Langchai !

I checked the website and the small room is 800 baht. :lol:

Would be great to know if anyone stayed here. :)

Cheers :D

When I use Agoda, I get a pop up that asks if I'm sure that I want to navigate away from this page. Anyone else?

This pop up is used by malware, spyware and virus purveyors to install their wares. By clicking yes, that you do want to navigate away, what you are sometimes saying is yes, I do want you to install. It's first lesson Visual Basic--the text box and the execute language can be different.

I have to use task manager to close out the browser to keep from hitting yes.

• 2 months later...

Star Inn is a very small hotel,rooms are dark and a bit nasty, resteraunt is overpriced and not very good used mainly by the local freelancers. It is always noisy in soi 7/1 until early hours (4am)as its almost next to Bangkok Beat and other late night other loud music bars. Try a few at the far end of soi 8 much quieter and in your price range. (GF too) ie. check on website maps like Agoda or res24.

Hi Langchai !

I checked the website and the small room is 800 baht. :lol:

Would be great to know if anyone stayed here. :)

Cheers :D

Stayed there a dozen times. Total time 12 hours. You can do better. Good selection of Cubans in the lobby though. Nothing like a good smoke after a shag ! wj

• 9 months later...

nice post,Through this my knowledge is imrove.and also i am find hotel through this hotel.thanks for that.But i also have some knowledge releted to this topic.You can try Roofgarden Inn not in the centre of Pattaya, but very high quality rooms and bathrooms, for around 600 bht per night. 10 baht 5min songthaw ride to walking street.thanks