1000 baht /night hotels or less

Hi guys,

I have plan to stay one week in Bkk and i need a room at 1000 baht or less, I really don't need more, just a clean room with a shower and decent furniture, not like a shoe box.

It will be better if I can stay away from P4P areas like Nana, Patpong and Cowboy. I really don't care about the location as i don't need to stay in Sukhumvit area.

I will avoid Khaosan road, in fact i always hated this Soi, really not my cup of tea.

many thanks for your help.

Edited by MaGiK

Hi guys,

I have plan to stay one week in Bkk and i need a room at 1000 baht or less, I really don't need more, just a clean room with a shower and decent furniture, not like a shoe box.

It will be better if I can stay away from P4P areas like Nana, Patpong and Cowboy. I really don't care about the location as i don't need to stay in Sukhumvit area.

I will avoid Khaosan road, in fact i always hated this Soi, really not my cup of tea.

many thanks for your help.

try the everrich inn it is between soi5/7 one minute to the bts ,and in the area,check on there site and phone them i was paying 1000bht a nite

I think Town Lodge on 18 will do 1000 if you stay a week. Rooms were pretty nice when I stayed there 4 yrs ago. Not a bad place at all. Good bar downstairs. Out of mongering area, but a bit of a walk to Suk though. Can't have everything . Tim's got it cheaper than the TL. Here's the link: http://www.thaihoteldiscounts.com/thailand/bangkok/accom/town_lodge/

try the everrich inn it is between soi5/7 one minute to the bts ,and in the area,check on there site and phone them i was paying 1000bht a nite

which room you booked ?

the cheapest one is the queen room and the rate is 1200/ night.

Why not have a look on Agoda or one of the other price comparators to see if they are showing any special deals?

I was thinking to say the same thing . . , Agoda is the best site and lowest price ever for pre-booking ! . ,,

• 3 weeks later...

which room you booked ?

the cheapest one is the queen room and the rate is 1200/ night.

They had a sign posted outside for that deal. I'm not sure, if they still have it or not. I would just call the hotel directly and ask them for a discount. I can't say for sure, but my guess would be its the middle rooms with no windows.

• 2 months later...

I have used the Nanatai Mansion on and off for years...Its way down at the end ot soi Nana... http://www.nanataimansion.com/

[email protected]

they also run a Tuk Tuk up and down Soi nana for Guests...Its a very quiet residence with good size rooms and very friendly service...they have daily weekly and monthly rates...I highly recomend them.

Cheers www.snakephoto.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...