Hotel for threesomes near nana plaza and soi 11

Anyone had any experience of the Salil Hotel on Soi 11, I will be there for a few days in November and may well want to take a couple of ladies back there.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I Just check out the ladies, look for a likely double act and conduct a proper interview making sure they understand what is required - ie two girls together, not one in bed and one hiding in the bathroom. All the better if they demonstrate a little girl on girl passion before clinching the deal. Last time the two girls almost snogged each others faces off before we left the bar, I love it when the girls show a bit of initiative in order to seal the deal.

Everyone has different requirements and differing ways of ensuring that they get what they want, the important thing is that everyone knows what is required before sealing the deal.

I Just check out the ladies, look for a likely double act and conduct a proper interview making sure they understand what is required - ie two girls together, not one in bed and one hiding in the bathroom. All the better if they demonstrate a little girl on girl passion before clinching the deal. Last time the two girls almost snogged each others faces off before we left the bar, I love it when the girls show a bit of initiative in order to seal the deal.

Everyone has different requirements and differing ways of ensuring that they get what they want, the important thing is that everyone knows what is required before sealing the deal.

That's actually great advice guernsey!!

But the tread is about which hotels allow you to bring 2 girls to your room at no extra charge.

Do you have any recommendations?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...