Hotel for threesomes near nana plaza and soi 11

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too bad can get any suggestions yet from any members 

aand

Mate have a good look thorough the Girl friendly thread, as you know mate 4* in the real world does not mean 4* here, most of the big chains are GF Landmark is good, and always friendly, Sheraton GF ,Marriott GF, but some of the big chains may charge you for more than one bird in tow, if this is your preferred MO then may be not so posh normal 4* place would suit you,

There are apartment type places on lower Suck that fit the bill, there are a lot of places down this area , Amari soi 2, Omni Tower soi 4 ,Grand Dynasty soi 6,

Edited by ANDY2463

S15 I have been to twice , once on my own ,once with my Long time GF , they are GF but not to sure about more than one , some people have reported the night staff can be a bit stiff we where in the Junior Suite it was nice,

As for Dream great hotel , i have been here about 4/5 times, and never had a problem with bringing any one back, i can not see them having a problem with more than one , i was always in the other building across the street (this hotel has main building and a second building across the street) i prefer the one across the street swimming pool and Gym in it.,  ,

Most hotels round Sukhumvit will be happy if you take back one girl at a time no problem no charges. However,  2 girls can be a problem and they may ask for an extra payment. You have a double room and are having 3 people stay.  I think the City Lodge on Soi 19 is relaxed about you having 2 guests but this is based experiences that a 3 plus years old.

If I were to book a room for one person in a GF-friendly hotel, can I still bring a girl back to my room? Or will they charge me?

I've never had a problem with this. No one has ever charged me, most just keep the girl's ID at front until she leaves.

http://www.gfriendlyhotels.com/guest-friendly-hotels-bangkok.html#Nana_/_Soi_Cowboy

That's a pretty extensive list of GF hotels.

• 3 weeks later...

I've spent plenty of time in the past at Dynasty Inn Grande and never had issues with 3somes. May have paid a little extra for the 3rd, but I can't remember for sure! 

yup- me too! All the Dynasty hotels are down for your fun and games. 

The 4* places with the joiner fees, are probably not terrible expensive. Or you can try to have the 3rd girls come in after an hour or something. Maybe they won't notice.

Most of the guest friendly places I researched were willing to have 1 guest for no charge, but said a 2nd guest would be charged. Just do a search for "guest friendly hotels Bangkok" and you'll find lots of resources. That said, double check because many were just plain wrong. An email to the hotel will usually make everything clear.