September 2013 Roll Call

I'll be in Thailand Aug 29 to Sep 19.  Most of my time will be spent in Bangkok but I am looking forward to some side trips including: Chiang Mai, Kanchanaburi, Pattaya, and possibly others. I am interested in meeting for drinks and heading out to the bars in the evening or more cultural pursuits during the day.

This will be my 6th trip in the last 3 years. I may not be an expert but, for a falang, I have a reasonable idea of how to get around.  During the last 2 trips, I stayed at my ex-gf's apartment deep in the sois of Ratchadapisek.  If you're new and want someone to show you around for a day, I can help. Or, if you're an old pro, I'm always looking for new experiences.

Some of the more cultural things I hope to do this time:

• Get another suit made
  • Have a pair of shoes made
  • Visit Baan Tawan near Chiang Mai
  • Go to bridge on the River Kwai by train
  • Take in a soccer/football match
  • See if there are any concerts on. Sometimes the performers from Singapore F1 Race stop in Bangkok in September. This year's line up includes Rhianna and Justin Bieber.  Oh well, at least the girls would be happy.
  • Sometimes there are cool expositions on at Queen Sirikit Centre.  Last year I went to an Isaan Tourism fair and an investment fair.  They were pretty neat.

Some of the less cultural things to do:

• Check out Star of Light at Patpong
  • AfterSkool at Cowboy
  • Poseidon Massage
  • Beer bar in Chiang Mai.  Everyone says that north Thai girls are prettier.  I will be the judge of that!
  • Pattaya for a couple of nights
  • I will be flying in and out of Singapore, sooooo - The Four Floors of Whores

I'm mostly into the women but I am also fairly open-minded. So if you want to check out lady-boys too, I'm pretty much up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey guys I am a Pattaya addicts member but new to Bangkok addicts. I have been to Pattaya twice before but this will be my first trip to Bangkok. I am arriving Sept 7th. I am a straight 38 year old easy going Canadian looking for a seasoned BM to have a few drinks with and show me around. I am only staying a couple nights at Majestic Suites before I head to Pattaya and want to make the most of it. If any of you guys are interested I'd be glad to buy the first couple rounds!

I'll be there from Sept 1st to Sept 7th...I'm staying at the Four Points by Sheraton S Soi 15

I'm a 39 year old French guy with a awfull "accent" but after some beers It's going to be better and better.... and after midnight i can even talk with australian people....

I'll be there from Sept 1st to Sept 7th...I'm staying at the Four Points by Sheraton S Soi 15

I'm a 39 year old French guy with a awfull "accent" but after some beers It's going to be better and better.... and after midnight i can even talk with australian people....

This made me laugh. Good to see self-deprecating humor.