May 2013 Roll Call

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all i am in town from Apr 30-May 2nd. This will be a comparative and exploratory trip to Angeles City, where i have made several trips. This will be my Bangkok cherry trip..looking to explore soapies (virtually none in Angeles) as well as check the city vibe, gogo and beer bars.

Keen to meet some fellow mongers for a beer!

cheers JJ

hi all i am in town from Apr 30-May 2nd. This will be a comparative and exploratory trip to Angeles City, where i have made several trips. This will be my Bangkok cherry trip..looking to explore soapies (virtually none in Angeles) as well as check the city vibe, gogo and beer bars.

cheers JJ

JJ hit me up and will be happy to have a few beers around the traps. I live in bkk and will be out n about on Wed night.

I find Thailand quite different to the scene in AC etc - so will be interest to see what you think.

cheers

cheers JJ

JJ hit me up and will be happy to have a few beers around the traps. I live in bkk and will be out n about on Wed night.

I find Thailand quite different to the scene in AC etc - so will be interest to see what you think.

cheers

Guys I'm in town also until Thursday. Pretty experienced with the sights and sounds of BK

Will be in BKK for 1 night (18th May) before heading to Patts. Haven't booked a hotel yet but will most likely be near Soi 4 around Nana. Don't know many good places, would be keen to meet up with a few others who know their way around for a chat and a few beers

Cheers

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in BKK for 3 nights, May 24, 25 and 26 before Patts. Am newbie looking for wingman to show me the ropes for my first every trip to LoS. Staying Dynasty Grande Hotel.