Beers on me on my birthday!

Hi Michael.. will be around on the weekend - lets say sat 13 if you are not otherwise engaged... maybe we can send a guide with Mark - I think we could get him safely out of Soi 4 for for the long expedition to between Soi5 & 7 ....for a few birthday drinks at CI99. your turn Mark! :blink: cheers Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Allright guys.

My party will be on my actual birthday, october 9th...Plan is to meet up with a few board members in bar4.

Have few drinks, on me afcourse... :)

If you can join me, please attend, let me know, so I know roughly how many will be there.

I will be in BKK on the 16th oct night for 1 night then off to Germany on the 17th evening.

I arrive around 9pm at bkk with Jetstar and by the time i get to hotel and get ready for action, it might be midnight.

I dont want to miss out on the night action as I had to miss out last time around. I will be taking sleeping tablets in flight to catch up on sleep from Melbourne - BKK. So I am prepared for night action.

Hardly know about the night life. Have heard and read many things about NEP and Soi Cowboy, havent experienced though. Some experienced company will be highly appreciated. I am happy to shout a few rounds.

Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...