Beers on me on my birthday!

Hi Guys,

I'm planning my trip again to LOS, and will be arriving on october 8th for a 2 weeks, starting and ending in bangkok.

My birthday will be spend there, so who's in town around these dates and willing to go for a drink with me.

Birthday is on october 9th.... will be around sukhumvit area, hotel will be near Cowboy as I'm too lazy to walk far.

WARNING:

Before you say yes, I will have to warn you, I've a couple of remarkable things.

- I'm blessed or cursed with a sense or humour, sarcastic, sexy, it cannot be enough.

- When drunk, I can say or do really stupid things, always not to be remembered anymore the next morning.

- I like the thai girls, so can never make up my mind about which one to take.

- Somehow I have the remarkable gift to empty my wallet and spending my precious baht sooner and more then I've planned ;)

- the last time I was there, I've been out with cattoc and pete, and they where never seen anymore, since then.. be advised.

Michael

PS.

I prefer really fat, old and ugly blokes to drink with, so I can be the most hansum man :P

Thanks for the reaction guys.

Last time I was around (april this year, during songkran, I visited bar 4 and asked for Mark, but the lady on duty kindly answered me you were not there. Retry in october then :P

Stu-h2, we'll keep in touch, my birthday is ocotber 9th, but the last couple of days I will be in bangkok also, so yes please, a few beers sounds good.

Last time I was around (april this year, during songkran, I visited bar 4 and asked for Mark, but the lady on duty kindly answered me you were not there. Retry in october then :P

I have been in West Africa for a few months doing a "proper" job. Sad thing is the bar seems to work better when I am away from it. ;-)

The good news is I am on my way back soon Michael so we can have a beer or 10 mate. See you in October and looking forward to helping in your birthday celebrations.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Bar4

Stu-h2, we'll keep in touch, my birthday is ocotber 9th, but the last couple of days I will be in bangkok also, so yes please, a few beers sounds good.

happy birthday in Oct mate... my birthday is also Oct 9th..... good day!!! haha

I will be back in BKK late November, so will miss out unfortunately... have a great trip....

Too bad you aren't around by then also, would be a double party :)

Have fun mate... and enjouy your birthday, mine is a big number coming up, becoming 30 this year....

Thanks for the reaction guys.

I will be in Burma for my birthday on the 12th october, then onto Bangkok on the 15th. You turning 31 as well?

Caught redhanded ;), 1981 is also part of my mail adress, were 1982 was already taken, so I kept with 1981 instead, too much hassle to use different names for everything.

• 2 weeks later...