start of april 2012 .. catch up for a beer

Hi Peter.. thanks for joining at Checkinn... good to meet you and Michael! interesting night eh? Hope your travels go well and your planned trip to Hellfire Pass. Michael enjoy diving the Andeman... free flow again nest saturday 9-10pm cheers and safe travels!

Peter...good to catchup last Saturday.. my hamburger was still Ok - even if someone ate the other one! ;) enjoy Hellfire pass I a putting on the free flow Heinekin again next Sat between 9&10pm Checkinn99 sukhumvit rd between Sois 5&7. any BAs welcome

My trip is over, unfortunately, and I'm heading back to a cold and windy holland within 24 hours.

Cannot wait to get back once again.

Chris, thanks for your hospitality, nice place you have there by the way.

and Pete, who knows, we'll keep in touch.

And yes, I did have trouble later on, when certain bar-ladies asked me where my daddy was ;)

My trip is over, unfortunately, and I'm heading back to a cold and windy holland within 24 hours.

Cannot wait to get back once again.

Chris, thanks for your hospitality, nice place you have there by the way.

and Pete, who knows, we'll keep in touch.

And yes, I did have trouble later on, when certain bar-ladies asked me where my daddy was ;)

[/quote

Pete... how was Hellfire? there was a lot of press this year.. should be on the mandatory list of things to visit - walking that short length of railway line through the overgrown cuttings... whoa you can still hear and feel the anguish.

Mike and you ... how did your assignment go? did you get what you wanted? I will watch out for it.. nice to meet you both