start of april 2012 .. catch up for a beer

Sounds like there's gonna be quite a few folks in town this weekend. (29-1st) Maybe we should organize some kind of bar meet/pub crawl?

All meet up Friday or Saturday night, maybe around 9, somewhere like Spanky's, Las Vegas in Nana or Baccara, Dollhouse in Cowboy. One bar, one drink then move on to the next place. If it's really happening somewhere stay for two.

Have done these a few times in the past and they've turned into quite an adventure. Made some lifelong friends this way as well.

Guys I am an Aussie too I own a bar in Sukhumvit Rd,, but I am not going to self promote - but google this yourselves... "you tube Music of the Heart Boys Light up". anyone who wants to meet me on Sat 31Mar at that location to watch them I will shout any aussie or other addict who joins me between 9 - 10pm. I am celebrating!!! rest of the evening you are very close to Nana but walking distance to and stumbling distance home from Cowboy.

Sounds like there's gonna be quite a few folks in town this weekend. (29-1st) Maybe we should organize some kind of bar meet/pub crawl?

All meet up Friday or Saturday night, maybe around 9, somewhere like Spanky's, Las Vegas in Nana or Baccara, Dollhouse in Cowboy. One bar, one drink then move on to the next place. If it's really happening somewhere stay for two.

Have done these a few times in the past and they've turned into quite an adventure. Made some lifelong friends this way as well.

Let's do it. Just got in to my hotel. So tempted to go mongering to Soi Cowboy but knackered after that trip from Los Angeles...

3th time Bangkok. Arriving 31th March in the afternoon, staying near Soi Cowboy area. Planning to leave on the 2nd of April on my way to Patts. All over a bar crawl on Sat night (31th). 30year old from Amsterdam.

Fyrfly89, have you decided on venue and time yet?

3th time Bangkok. Arriving 31th March in the afternoon, staying near Soi Cowboy area. Planning to leave on the 2nd of April on my way to Patts. All over a bar crawl on Sat night (31th). 30year old from Amsterdam.

Fyrfly89, have you decided on venue and time yet?

Well, I haven't gotten any commitment from anyone else although several members think it's a good idea. Cattoc has said that he would be serving up the Heinekin from from 9 to 10 at his pub this evening (03/31). Stopped in last night for a frosty beverage and really enjoyed the place. CheckInn99 on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7 accross from Landmark hotel. This sounds like a reasonable place and time to meet up. Then can walk across to Nana or cab up to Cowboy.

Laaeo Dtaae Khun (up to you)

• Upvote 1

Well, I haven't gotten any commitment from anyone else although several members think it's a good idea. Cattoc has said that he would be serving up the Heinekin from from 9 to 10 at his pub this evening (03/31). Stopped in last night for a frosty beverage and really enjoyed the place. CheckInn99 on Sukhumvit between Soi 5 and 7 accross from Landmark hotel. This sounds like a reasonable place and time to meet up. Then can walk across to Nana or cab up to Cowboy.

Laaeo Dtaae Khun (up to you)

Sounds good to me, see you guys there. Be ready for a big party.

I was there on Sat night.. (with the Heineken tower - had 4 join) .. but did not bump into you guys.. had the Blues Brothers night the following evening. I am back in HoChiMinh now.... will be back there next Fri Sat Sun.... next time ask for Chris or Mook. Hi also to Ajarn Bob who I missed last Saturday evening.

hi cattoc .. is that the bar / restaurant which is hosting filipino singers etc .. i went there for a quick beer last night .. many aussie flags about the room .. so guessing it is owned by an aussie .. let me know .. i will return and intro myself .. smiles .. pete mac

• Upvote 1

0840809974 .. am in bangkok now .. send an sms but mention bkk addicts .. to much noise and i will not answer .. unless back in the room etc ..

am waiting till songkran .. after which i have some mates arriving from aussie .. then going to patts 19th .. followed with hellfire pass for anzac day etc ..

pete

Hi Peter..Sorry to miss you - I was not following the topic. Just sent you an sms. The Aussie flags were there from the Australians in Thailand drinks function last week. Checkinn99 is not meant to be an Aussie bar, and I am not meant to be self promoting!.... but for the weekends before and after ANAZAC day and the Wednesday 25th we will have some specials for Oz & Kiwis. I will put up the large ANZAC memorabilia board in the Alleyway. Same as last week there will be a tower or two of freeflow Heineken for any BA guys who can show their union cards (Joke)or ask for me between 9&10pm. This is carried forward punishment for shameless self promotion last fortnight. Don't go for the Coopers or VB bottles (too expensive!) :D