start of april 2012 .. catch up for a beer

hi .. i will be in bangkok at the start of april 2012 .. staying nana / Soi Cowboy area .. anyone out there wishing to have a beer .. let me know .. or if there is something happening during the first couple of weeks prior to songkran .. i would love to know .. smiles .. an aussie .. pete mac

• 2 months later...

LOL, gotta love Songkran. Most punters I know of can't wait to get out of town during the holiday. Personally you couldn't pay me to stay in the city during Songkran. I'll be headed to Phuket. I figure if you're gonna get wet might as well be at the beach.

hi .. i will be in bangkok at the start of april 2012 .. staying nana / soi cowboy area .. anyone out there wishing to have a beer .. let me know .. or if there is something happening during the first couple of weeks prior to songkran .. i would love to know .. smiles .. an aussie .. pete mac

I'm arriving in BKK on the evening of March 31 after a week in the PI. I'll be staying in the Nana area. I'll be up for some beers.

BHP

Pete, are you trying to avoid songkran? I'm going to be in BKK the weekend of songkran, is it something I should try to avoid as well?

hi .. i am there for songkran .. but have several mates coming over for the times .. so will be otherwise busy with them from the 15th .. smiles

I'm arriving in BKK on the evening of March 31 after a week in the PI. I'll be staying in the Nana area. I'll be up for some beers.

BHP

hi bhp .. nice name .. it would be nice to catch up for a beer if you wish .. i arrive april fools day .. coming in from hong kong .. so should be able to handle much pretty quickly .. get in touch .. peter

hi bhp .. nice name .. it would be nice to catch up for a beer if you wish .. i arrive april fools day .. coming in from hong kong .. so should be able to handle much pretty quickly .. get in touch .. peter

Sounds good. I'll PM you as we get closer to late March. I'm flying solo, so it would be great to have some cold ones. I'm planning to head to Pattaya on April 2.

Cheers.

BHP

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peter

I'll be in town for the first week of April. I'm an Aussie too. Third time in Bangkok. I'm keen for Soi Cowboy..

+1 I will be there same time. Also from Australia

Will keep an eye on this forum beer sounds good

I am going to check out Songkran never done it before should be a laugh I reckon.

+1 I will be there same time. Also from Australia

Will keep an eye on this forum beer sounds good

I am going to check out Songkran never done it before should be a laugh I reckon.

Nice one! Which area are you staying in BKK?

hi aku .. will be staying in suk area .. but first few nights .. close to Soi Cowboy .. but public tpt / tuk tuk still easy access .. haha .. i am in bkk right now .. but leave tomorrow for hkg .. back april fools day ..

keep in touch ..

pete mac

I'm also in BKK around then. Arrive 27 MArch to 31, then down to Patts on April 1. I'll be in the Suk/Soi Cowboy area. Would be interested in meeting some fellows in person for some brews and stories.