How many women have you had sex with?

How many women have you been with?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How many women have you had sex with?

• 0-10
    • 10-20
    • 20-30
    • 30-40
    • 40-50
    • 50-60
    • 60-70
    • 70-80
    • 80-90
    • 90-100
    • 100-150
    • 150-200
    • 200-300
    • 300-400
    • 400-500
    • 500-1000
    • 1000+
    • 2000+
    • 3000+
    • 4000+

Until I moved to Thailand, it was just a modest amount. Since I arrived in Bangkok 5 years ago, I literally have no idea now. Lost count (not that am was counting).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herbby said:

Until I moved to Thailand, it was just a modest amount. Since I arrived in Bangkok 5 years ago, I literally have no idea now. Lost count (not that am was counting).

Out of curiosity what do you do? I've considered the move myself but my brain would melt under the weight of poon.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Herbby said:

Yeah, same.

15 years here and I can only estimate the figure

36 minutes ago, punguy24 said:

Out of curiosity what do you do? I've considered the move myself but my brain would melt under the weight of poon.

Haha

I have found that I have eventually (almost) burned out on "the poon."

400-500

10 hours ago, NanAtSOL said:

Just as the title asks: how many women (or Ladyboys or whatever) have you had sex with?

Any sex act counts.

Ah I didn't see this comment until I had voted. Sex acts, innumerable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, punguy24 said:

I still work, so I’m not roaming around all day fucking. But I do go out a fair bit. That said, I generally don’t bar fine. I like to have some fun in some of the smaller bars with the girls, but if I want action I pretty much always rely on massage places. And not fuck shops, but places where you get massages with extras.

Some of the girls I know from the bars I meet every now and again, but normally out of their working time. There is pussy everywhere in Bangkok, but the best way is to have 5 or 6 girls who you get on with and they like to fuck, then keep them as regulars. No negotiating, no games, just good fun.

i, too, still work. also, i stick to Bill Clinton's definition of sex: it only counts if i put my peepee in her pussy. anal would count but i only did that with one girlfriend; she liked it i didn't. i also work, so i'm not always out chasing tail, and i've had a girfrlend most of the time (and even had a wife one time, 7 years).

total number is 95, 15 of whom were *not* on the game, most of those 15 having been girlfriends of some sort or another. number was 21 before traveling in Asia. 34 before moving here. 24 since roughly September, and likely to break 100 total by the end fo the month. it's entirely possible that i missed a few, considering i started the list fairly late in life.

i haven't had very many blowjob-only, i don't like them very much and have only made spooge from getting head a handful of times.

if i counted all the girlies i got a finger up as having sexed em up, it would probably somewhere between 500 and a thousand, lol. pretty much any time i go out to gogo bars i get fingers up.

I would give my left nut to drop it all and live there full time.  But that isnt in the cards for me.  But I can manage a coupke of weekers here and there, thank the Lord.

A few months ago I got bored and started to calculate my numbers. Looked through all my text and sex notes and looks like I just broke through the 90s my last trip with over 60% of the ladies from my TH trips. Started out with mp hj/bj (didnt count those) in my first overseas trip then following trip to TH and moved into FS like 10 years ago or so but took a big break. Then covid hit and was bored and lonely and found the ladies in my hood and some in my apt complex. Now that I'm older with more money and dont care if ppl know i go to TH 2 or 3 times a year will likely keep going up.