Bangkok 23-27 Feb

Hi guys

Loving the forum, so much useful advice. Wanted to introduce myself as I’m visiting Bangkok later this month. I’m a 50 year old English guy. First time visitor to Bangkok but seasoned punter in UK and around Europe.
I have managed to slot in a 4 night break as part of an extended business trip to the region. Booked into the JW Marriott near Nana. Looking forward to sampling the local delights while I’m there. On the to do list is a visit to a BJ bar and a soapie massage (Hopefully a 2 girl if possible) Going to check out bars in Nana as well to see what’s going on and also maybe a Thai Friendly girl. On my own so if anyone wants to meet for a drink let me know. 

Will try and do a report when I’m in town. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JVHyatt said:

26th too.  

Would there be no alcohol & bar closures on both days? I thought the 24th was the ‘official’ day so no alcohol but as this is a Saturday the Monday (26th) becomes the ‘observed’ day which is basically like a bank holiday so offices closed etc but bars open & alcohol sales as normal?

7 hours ago, Rocky Rockstar said:

Would there be no alcohol & bar closures on both days? I thought the 24th was the ‘official’ day so no alcohol but as this is a Saturday the Monday (26th) becomes the ‘observed’ day which is basically like a bank holiday so offices closed etc but bars open & alcohol sales as normal?

Yeah this is my understanding after a quick bit of Google research. Monday is the observed day 

• Upvote 1

It’s both days, but as someone said, massage parlors and bj houses like 7 Heaven should be open but alcohol sales no go bars and gogos closed is my understanding,

will be there and SIN that week until. 24th so have to figure something out.