Swiss Hotel/Grand Sheraton

I used to stay at Sheraton Grand Sulhumvit when I was with a previous company on business trips about 5 years ago. Hotel is very nice, great rooms, one of the best pools i have used, is close to asoke bts and about half way between Soi Cowboy and Nana plaza. It has its own coctail type bar and road level, which often has some very cute university/part time hookers. The hotel has always been gf (as far as i know this has not changed).

Thanks for the information. Is it walking distance to Soi cowboy and Nana or a cab ride?

Yeah about 1km to nana, stay on same side of sukhumvit road as hotel and when u come out hook a left about 1km (usually quicker to walk than get a cab) or get the bts one stop to nana. For Soi Cowboy just walk up to Asoke BTS and can walk along the walkway (above the road) about 500meters to the corner on other side of road. Once you are across the main intersection take the stairs down and head south about 50metres.

If you are taking a girl back from either she probably wont appreciate the walk (most dont) just get a taxi (not a tuk tuk as these are tripple the price)

• 5 weeks later...

The SGS is definitely GF I have taken many a girl back there and no one gives us a look.

Agreed. There is also access via the side entrance in the car park to the lift, which limits the walk of shame for the shy, as the lobby is on the first floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. There is also access via the side entrance in the car park to the lift, which limits the walk of shame for the shy, as the lobby is on the first floor.

There's an entrance on the sidewalk & after walking past a couple shops to the lift - you can go directly to your room floor. Quite convenient since BarSu is there & it's full of overpriced hookers. wj