Mens 50 y.o health tests

extradry

Hi.

Turning 50 in a few months & will be in Bangkok shortly after.Wanted to get a good quality checkup involving blood tests & tests for other things a 50 y.o should have.

Anyone know or have advice or recommendations with this type of testing package?

Cheers

On 6/17/2023 at 8:03 PM, Brit In Myanmar said:

I have an annual check up at Bumrungrad. Not cheap but comprehensive

https://www.bumrungrad.com/en/packages/comprehensive-advance-male

I've been having a similar one every year for many years. I used Samitivej for years, but moved over to Bangkok Hospital a couple of years ago. I much prefer Bangkok Hospital over Bumrungrad/ Samitivej, both service and price.

Thanks for your replies.

The price someone above said they get @ Mission sounds good but i cant see anything about male test packages on their website.

The other ones much pricier ,but seem quite comprehensive  except no testosterone testing in the packages

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2023 at 3:24 PM, extradry said:

Thanks for your replies.

The price someone above said they get @ Mission sounds good but i cant see anything about male test packages on their website.

The other ones much pricier ,but seem quite comprehensive  except no testosterone testing in the packages

You can add any extras like this on, just ask when booking.

A couple of years ago I asked about adding on the testosterone tests to the Bangkok Hospital health package and it was 2,300 baht extra. I didn't end up doing it there though and went to a private clinic as I was staying in Chiang Mai. The clinic was about the same price I think.

There are a lot of clinics in BK that offer testosterone testing, but most also sell TRT. I wanted an independent test to ensure there was no one trying to sell me something I might not need. My results came back saying its all normal, perhaps at one of the TRT places they would have said the same, but would recommend getting tested separately to anyone with a vested interest in selling you TRT.

If Dr Donna (mentioned above) offers it then she's be a good choice in Bangkok. She's known and trusted in the expat circles here and will certainly give an independent assessment of the results.

• Like 1