Paradise Boutique Suites

Hello there lovely people...

Has anyone stayed at the Paradiso Boutique Suites? Any info/ opinions good or bad would be most welcome. Have considered staying there in the past and checked it out from the outside. The obvious question of course is if it’s guest friendly (it does turn up in most guest friendly hotel searches I’ve done but you never know)

Looks like a no thrills kind of place (not sure if they even offer food) and the rooms seem fairly small, but it sounds decent enough from the reviews I’ve read (aside from the food thing) and is reasonably priced. It’s also on soi 10 where I’ve stayed several times before so at least I’m familiar with the area. I’m trying to cut back on a few things next trip so it may have to do as long as it’s an ok place...otherwise I may go to Pattaya...

I stayed there om my last trip in 2016. I found it very quiet and very clean, the room was nice, as you say a bit small if anything but that doesn't bother me. The room furnishings were nice with a good walk in shower. I would stay there again, the location is great. The staff were nice and helped me out with printing out some emails and didn't want any payment from me.

• Upvote 1