Four Points by Sheraton, Sukhumvit soi 15

Hotel ja direct connected to the BTS Station Asoke.

You nearly to Soi Cowboy.

Specially to the Hotel it self I can't give you information, because I never stay there.

Correction, hotel is near the BTS; actually walking from the platform to hotel is nearly half way between Asoke and Nana though slighlty closer to Asoke.

Excellent hotel, super convenient for soi cowboy. the room I stayed in previously overlooked lake ratchada. Girl friendly also.cf857593fa622c721f10c7fa114b24b5.jpg7b3c9278947a5e74551cf416c634b9a5.jpg

^^ That room is not in Four Points but Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

As for Four Points Soi 15, it's my regular hotel now when in BKK.

Comfortable bed and pillows, large work bench (King Size bed), shower and bath in room.

Can enter the hotel from Soi 15 or Soi 17 (need room key card), and I have never had an issue taking anyone back to the room.

Oops my bad, must've been rushing and only saw Sheraton.

In any case, Sheraton is fantastic and I would recommend wholeheartedly.

Yeah Sheraton Grande is really nice, I've stayed there 14 times in the last 3 years.

Buffet breakfast is expensive if paying for it though, but at the time I was severely hung over and needed food at any cost, I made sure I got my moneys worth though :D

Hey, any recent reports? I am there next week for a few nights.

Mate, if you sit at the Hooters down below, you are basically opposite the back entrance to Thermae.

The taxis with the PLT's all pull up outside.....

It's a wonderful hotel, modern, clean and top notch service.  never a problem with girls and as someone has already mentioned, the back entrance is a bonus for access to T21 / Cowboy etc.

(my first ever barfine from Tilac actually showed me the way) lol

• Upvote 1

Mate, if you sit at the Hooters down below, you are basically opposite the back entrance to Thermae.

The taxis with the PLT's all pull up outside.....

It's a wonderful hotel, modern, clean and top notch service.  never a problem with girls and as someone has already mentioned, the back entrance is a bonus for access to T21 / Cowboy etc.

(my first ever barfine from Tilac actually showed me the way) lol

Great. Sounds like a decent hotel. Less than a week to go for me...

• 1 year later...