Four Points by Sheraton, Sukhumvit soi 15

Hi All,

I'm considering booking at this hotel in mid January. Should I book now or does the price get cheaper as the closer it gets?

Also, if you barfine a girl from soi cowboy, do you take taxi to this hotel or walk? thanks

How many nights you looking at staying there?

There is different promo codes that will discount the room depending on length of stay when booking direct.

I have found the price will increase the closer to your required date.

I’m currently there on a 10 nights stay which I booked months in advance as a flexible rate with promo code LTS and in the last couple months the prepaid rate has been above what I am paying.

As for taxi or walking, walking would be a lot quicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

thanks I'll by there for 4 nights, where do you get the promo codes? 

On a computer bring up the Marriott website and search for the booking dates and under the offers tab you should see what’s available.
LTS is a long term rate , ADV or ADP ??? Will bring up and advance purchase rate.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mrfreeze said:

On a computer bring up the Marriott website and search for the booking dates and under the offers tab you should see what’s available.
LTS is a long term rate , ADV or ADP ??? Will bring up and advance purchase rate.

thanks,

I decided to wait for black friday and see if any deals comes up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

I stayed at the hotel (yes, a few years ago now) and it had nice facilities (rooftop bar and pool) and is in a satisfactory location.  Not too far to walk from Nana and Cowboy with side entrance/exit for residents.  I had a (3 for 2 night iirc) promo and it was decent value.  Probably too much to pay for the normal rate but would stay again if there were promos or if any of my other hotels were full/ price increases.