Landmark, Majestic Grand or Jasmine city

I have not stayed at Jasmine, but I would recommend the Landmark. After they renovated the rooms a few years ago, it looks really good. Great location as well. Pool is a bit outdated, but still nice.

The Majestic Grande is nice as well, and more affordable compared to the Landmark. Rooms are a bit dated but very clean and well maintained. Good service. Still, the pool is small and lacks atmosphere. And I am not sure if you are still able to cross over to soi 4.

• Upvote 1

I have stayed at the Landmark and Majestic Suites. The Landmark is a great hotel ut in my books overpriced. The weekend Smorgasbord used to be great with people coming from all over Bangkok to eat. If I was staying with my lady it would be my choice but if mongering then Majestic Grand all the way. Am heading to Bangkok November and am looking for something in the area if the Majestic Grand is booked out. Not sure what to choose myself. Have not heard a out Jasmine. I would also like to hear opinions.

I see that Jasmine City Hotel is near Soi Cowboy. Might be a great hotel but puts it out for me.

I love to stay in Sukhumvit Nana area where the other two hotels are.

It's a twenty year habit that I just can't break.

Who knows with the changes being made regarding closure of markets and street food I may have to change my ideas. Perhaps Jakarta and Manila may take the battern.

Am heading to Bangkok November and am looking for something in the area if the Majestic Grand is booked out. Not sure what to choose myself. I would also like to hear opinions.

I enjoyed staying at the Hotel Icon, same soi as Majestic Grande but a little further up. Newer hotel, nice rooms, decent rooftop pool at $ 20 less than the Grande.

Can i just confirm Landmark is guest friendly?

Yes Landmark is totally guest friendly. Indeed whenever I have stayed there they dont even ask the girl to check in as you hit the lifts before you get to reception.

I am NOT suggesting you don't check a girl in just saying it is easily done and they don't seem to bat an eyelid.

Yes Landmark is totally guest friendly. Indeed whenever I have stayed there they dont even ask the girl to check in as you hit the lifts before you get to reception.

I am NOT suggesting you don't check a girl in just saying it is easily done and they don't seem to bat an eyelid.

Cheers - there premium room looks good value with a nice stand alone bathtub for enjoyable experiences