Chiang Mai "Flower Festival" 1995. Pictures!

plahgat

Hi!

Dark, cold and wet weather has made me spend the weekend indoors, glued to my computer screen watching my old slides from years gone!

I came up with these colourful flower pics taken during the Chiang Mai "Flower Festival" back in February 1995.

I have tried to polish them up again and get some life into these darkened old slides, and finally decided to put them up in an album.

Click on the picture to go to my Photo Gallery! :thumbup

Plahgat

130509886.jpg

Nice pics. I've got old Agfa transparencies of Thailand from the 1970s - and the colour has literally gone to hell. Maybe I can copy them some time and figure out how to use Photoshop on them. Ironically, my Kodak slides from the VN War are as good as new.

Nice pics. I've got old Agfa transparencies of Thailand from the 1970s - and the colour has literally gone to hell. Maybe I can copy them some time and figure out how to use Photoshop on them. Ironically, my Kodak slides from the VN War are as good as new.

I got the same experience, all my Agfa slides went dark and blue so I throwed all my slides away last year!

Luckily I had them all scanned to my computer a few years ago, so I managed to save most before they were beyond repair, and get some new colours back on them using Photoshop! :P

Plahgat

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for the link. I absolutely love flowers. I have a lot of flower pictures at home and besides this I also have a big garden with lots of plants and flowers. Additionally I also have a lot of flowers in my flat and I often order flowers online because I enjoy to receive such postal flowers. I think I will order now a huge bouquet of fresh flowers.