Which hotel around Soi 11

Is there anything similar to Novotel Sukhumvit 20? Last few trips I've stayed there and would have no issues going back but I'd like to base myself somewhere else next time. Considering soi 11.

Anyone know if Mercure or Solataire on Suk 11 are gf?

Edited by kopite

I used to stay around Soi 11 all the time.
Places on Soi 11 I liked were the Grand Swiss and a smaller boutique hotelier called Double One which wasn't too bad.
On Soi 13 there's a few good options too. I used to stay at Citrus 13. Cheap, clean with good options.
I've stayed at Majestic for the past three trips to BKK, I think it's pretty good. 

I used to stay around Soi 11 all the time.

Places on Soi 11 I liked were the Grand Swiss and a smaller boutique hotelier called Double One which wasn't too bad.

On Soi 13 there's a few good options too. I used to stay at Citrus 13. Cheap, clean with good options.

I've stayed at Majestic for the past three trips to BKK, I think it's pretty good.

Thanks I think my shortlist for soi 11 is as follows.

Grand Swiss

Mercurier

Solitaire

Fraser Suites

Have just emailed them to check they are gf. Pretty sure they are.

Aloft doesn't appear to be free on booking.com but may check with them directly.

Edited by kopite

Just booked with Mercure. 17k bhat for 5 nights which isn't too bad. The rooms look really nice and modern. Good gym and pool too.

I’m also booked into the Mercure soon for a couple of days. I’ll report back and tell you all about it.

I’ve stayed at Holiday Inn Express a couple of times on previous trips. It’s located at the end of Soi 11 on right hand side. Great prices inclusive of a basic but good breakfast. Rooms are “compact” but comfortable enough. Hotel is “guest friendly” No Pool or much in the way of leisure facilities.