Sawasdee Hotel - Soi 8

I didn't notice a review on this hotel, so I thought I write one up

On my most recent trip (Nov 2017) I stayed at Sawasdee Hotel for 4 nights on Soi 8

I usually stay at Citadines 8, when I travel to BKK, but it was full on my dates

These hotels are separated by about 50 meters, as I like the neighbourhood, its quite and only about 300 from Suk Rd

I enjoyed my stay at Sawasdee

The bed was fine, it had a balcony and the bathroom area was clean 

Also, it was nice to get a decent breakfast, buffet style, compared to the Citidanes breakfast which is poor

I paid $50 AUD per night and I guess the main reason BMs are reading this is to learn whether it is GF, the answer is YES

Would I repeat, again the answer is yes

My rating = 7.5/10 (Citadines gets a 7, as I mentioned, half a mark off because of the poor breakfast)

I didn't notice a review on this hotel, so I thought I write one up

On my most recent trip (Nov 2017) I stayed at Sawasdee Hotel for 4 nights on Soi 8

I usually stay at Citadines 8, when I travel to BKK, but it was full on my dates

These hotels are separated by about 50 meters, as I like the neighbourhood, its quite and only about 300 from Suk Rd

I enjoyed my stay at Sawasdee

The bed was fine, it had a balcony and the bathroom area was clean 

Also, it was nice to get a decent breakfast, buffet style, compared to the Citidanes breakfast which is poor

I paid $50 AUD per night and I guess the main reason BMs are reading this is to learn whether it is GF, the answer is YES

Would I repeat, again the answer is yes

My rating = 7.5/10 (Citadines gets a 7, as I mentioned, half a mark off because of the poor breakfast)

Thanks for the review.

Do you have any photos as this also gives some extra detail?

• 1 month later...

wow thats expensive...

I stay here last Oct 2018 for $30 AUD per night...

room is quite small compared to my stays in Phuket... (first trip to Bangkok)

GF hotel, no id check when u bring a girl...

a long walk to the main road...

my first stay at level 4 was ok...

my second stay at level 6 was a problem...

the housekeeping dump all the towers and bed sheets bucket in front of my room...

I would stay here again... :)

• 2 weeks later...

@lychee4u

When I made my booking in Sept 17 for Nov 17, that was the best price I could get, but it did include breakfast

Was breakfast included in your rate and when did you book for, I think you meant to type Oct 17???

@lychee4u

When I made my booking in Sept 17 for Nov 17, that was the best price I could get, but it did include breakfast

Was breakfast included in your rate and when did you book for, I think you meant to type Oct 17???

opss, Oct 2017 last year...

and without breakfast...

I have stayed there before,nice simple Hotel and quiet. Little bit of a walk back from Sukhumvit,but the hotel will take you there when you are leaving from the hotel. The staff is good and breakfast is nice. Good value and GF.

Edited by Koko

• 1 month later...