Hotel Near PatPong

Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for hotel recommendation near Patpong. Plan to visit the area in April and check out what the original Bangkok Red Light district is like. Will probably do a 1 night stay before moving back towards Sukhumvit area for the duration of the stay. Will be traveling light so I won't have any problems checking in and out of hotels.

Thanks,

Why don't you stay at one hotel. Transport is cheap enough in Bangkok.....

Only reason I'm considering this is because the travel distance between Patpong and Sukhumvit. Planning to hit up SOL and then seeing how the GoGo are in the area at night. Knowing if I do LT someone at Patpong don't want to rent out another room nearby and rather retreated to my "own" room.

I could only see it a problem if you were staying in a not so pleasant hotel. Then she might resist the travel.

Got myself book for at the Dream Hotel the following 2 days. Still debating on the first night on where in Patpong to stay. Worst is just to book one additional night at Dream. But really not looking to the travel at night.  :unsure: 

Will look into Holiday Inn, especially having a loyalty program with them. How long is the average walk? Thanks.

If you are fit you can do it in 15-20 minutes. There are nice shops and cafes and massage all along the road, so for a one night stay it is good. Silom Village is a nice place to look around, and you can walk to the Chao Phrya river in 20 mins too. I am loyalty member and got a free night and a free beer. You should be able to get a hotel room for about 2000b RO; the rooms are really nice. You can always take a motorbike or taxi to Patpong if it is too hot to walk.

If you are fit you can do it in 15-20 minutes. There are nice shops and cafes and massage all along the road, so for a one night stay it is good. Silom Village is a nice place to look around, and you can walk to the Chao Phrya river in 20 mins too. I am loyalty member and got a free night and a free beer. You should be able to get a hotel room for about 2000b RO; the rooms are really nice. You can always take a motorbike or taxi to Patpong if it is too hot to walk.

Might end up booking Holiday Inn express. Slightly closer and a hundred baht or so cheaper with breakfast included. But still scouting around in the meantime. Seems both Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express runs between 2500-2700baht per night. Granted I'm looking for the flexibility to cancel as my plan isn't exactly set in stone yet.

I ususally stay around Sukhumvit Soi 4 Nana.

I've done all 3 areas in one night on several occasions, Skytrain to Patpong(20 min) then Metro back to Soi Cowboy(10 min) and walk back(15 min) to Nana.

Gives you 1-2 hours in each place.

I've also barfined a girl from Kings Castle 2 and took her by taxi to my room in Nana for a short time.

Plahgat

• Upvote 1