S31

Relatively new property on main Sukhumvit. Nicely decorated and spacious accommodation. Prices are starting off at 3,000 baht for a suite. A must look.

<a href=http://b.imagehost.org/t/0666/gallery_4b.jpg' alt='gallery_4b.jpg'> gallery_9b.jpg gallery_10b.jpg gallery_11b.jpg gallery_14b.jpg gallery_18b.jpg gallery_20b.jpg gallery_23b.jpg gallery_24b.jpg gallery_25b.jpg gallery_26b.jpg gallery_26b.jpg gallery_27b.jpg gallery_30b.jpg[/img]

• 8 months later...

I am going to S31since thé opening. We use to go un a duplex suite wich are really fantastic for the price.

Good location near Phrom Pong BTS station and Emporium.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

stayed here in march,

Had the duplex suite,

well appointed rooms and a huge freakin bed!

however this hotel had some SERIOUSLY bad noise problems.

oh and this hotel is GF.

looks reall nice....could someone please give us more infos about the noirse problems.

and i never was in soi 31...is there a supermarket nearby ( how far?), any bars or massage parlors?

how long is the walk to Soi Cowboy?

looks reall nice....could someone please give us more infos about the noirse problems.

and i never was in soi 31...is there a supermarket nearby ( how far?), any bars or massage parlors?

how long is the walk to soi cowboy?

Badtaya: Why don't you just ASK us (or Tim) for a hotel recommendation in a certain price range near massage, supermarkets, and Cowboy - rather than asking these questions on every Bangkok hotel thread ? You might want to check out a map as well. As far as supermarkets in the lower Suk area - there's a Foodland on Soi 16. There's a Villa on Soi 31 and Soi 11. There's a small Tesco on Soi 24. There's a 7-11 every 50m anywhere in BKK. As for the rest - it's time to do a little research on your own my friend. wj

• 1 month later...

The best hotel in BKK at the moment the 3 Bedrooms suite is at 21 000 for one night with a private sauna and plexiglass private pool on the roof (look like the one on the lobby floor).

Great deal to share with friends if you don't mind paying 7000 each.

Badtaya: Why don't you just ASK us (or Tim) for a hotel recommendation in a certain price range near massage, supermarkets, and Cowboy - rather than asking these questions on every Bangkok hotel thread ? You might want to check out a map as well. As far as supermarkets in the lower Suk area - there's a Foodland on Soi 16. There's a Villa on Soi 31 and Soi 11. There's a small Tesco on Soi 24. There's a 7-11 every 50m anywhere in BKK. As for the rest - it's time to do a little research on your own my friend. wj

my friend wj,

i just discovered your reply. thanks so much. why im asking that? because for me these are essential information regarding a hotel test.

cheers,

badtaya77

@plahgat: yes, but S15 didn't have a pool afaik. i just had lunch in there today when strolling down sukhumvit road.