sofitel sukhumvit or Pullmann Grande

Alas, I just came back and I'm already looking at rates to come back, either in mid-October or mid-December.  I'm definitely looking for more upscale than where I stayed before, Sacha's Uno on Soi 19, nothing terribly wrong with the place - other than needing updating.  I was considering The Dream Hotel, which is a 5* at a reasonable price. 

Alas, I just came back and I'm already looking at rates to come back, either in mid-October or mid-December. 

We all get that can't wait to go back feeling after a trip to LOS. I am already planning the next trip after my upcomming trip. LOL.

We all get that can't wait to go back feeling after a trip to LOS. I am already planning the next trip after my upcomming trip. LOL.

I have a short December trip booked and also looking at a short February trip before my April 2 week trip.... should just get one trip out of the way before booking another 555

Gibsons1 I’m Not sure what the Dream hotel is priced at but have a look at Four Points or even ALoft, both good hotels and good locations.

Edited by mrfreeze

Alas, I just came back and I'm already looking at rates to come back, either in mid-October or mid-December.  I'm definitely looking for more upscale than where I stayed before, Sacha's Uno on Soi 19, nothing terribly wrong with the place - other than needing updating.  I was considering The Dream Hotel, which is a 5* at a reasonable price. 

As you've struggled with walking in the heat and don't want to pay taxi fare or motisai rates, Perhaps you could pay a little more and get a hotel on or closer to Sukhumvit, between Cowboy and NEP and all your favorite food places at T21. Maybe check out S15 or On8 rates

As you've struggled with walking in the heat and don't want to pay taxi fare or motisai rates, Perhaps you could pay a little more and get a hotel on or closer to Sukhumvit, between Cowboy and NEP and all your favorite food places at T21. Maybe check out S15 or On8 rates

(Not wanting to digress too much from the topic at hand but)...is On8 guest friendly? I'm guessing it is.