Majestic Grande / Dynasty Grande

I am planning my (possible) next trip to the LoS.

Now I've got 2 hotels in mind, Majestic Grande and Dynasty Grande.

Majestic is located in Soi 2 near Annies, and Dynasty is located in Soi 6.

Both not far at all from NEP, which is great.

Now I've been to Majestic Grande a few times before, rooms are nice, sometimes you get a good view, staff is ok (can be better at times).

But I have never been to Dynasty before. The rooms look ok, TBH the rooms in Majestic look a bit better, and Dynasty is a bit more expensive.

Any BM's that have some advice about making my choice?

Before moving here I always stayed at the Majestic, it was my go to hotel especially so close to Nana. I did stay one time at the Dynasty as the Majestic was full. The price was a little more per night and to be honest the facilities and service were pretty much the same. I don't think you could go wrong whatever hotel you choose.

The senior concierge at the Majestic use to be able to get Uni girls or as they are called here Dek sideline girls. They were always outstanding, stunning, early 20's and so much different to the normal bar girls. They were however came at a premium of 4,000baht for short time.

• 1 month later...

Dynasty Grande good place to stay. Have stayed maybe 12 times... Have not stayed at the Majestic... After 4 years and maybe 50 visits to Nana I prefer Nana hotel.. yes a little outdated and not as fancy but for your $ you get a good Western breakfast on top and at a cheap price compared to surround accommodation.. Dynasty has location.. but Nana hotel has location,location,location....

Both hotels are great, I have stayed at both several times, first trips on Majestic but last 6 trips on Dynasty Grande. The rooms with balcony are my favorite. But you cant get wrong on any of them. Best rate book directly to hotel.

I have booked a room at the Majestic Grande Hotel for my trip til Bangkok in November, and I am very happy to read that its a good hotel. I only found this forum recently and now begin to discover the golden information available in here. It is incredible! Thx for the information above about the hotel, and I'll return with an update, when I have experienced the hotel myself :)  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have stayed at both.  They are both very good hotels.  The pool os better at the Dynasty, but I usually stay at the Majestic, the food is good, staff is helpful.  The biggest reason is the location, just a couple of minutes walk form Nana and the Soi 4 bars.

• 3 weeks later...