Landmark or Four Points? Tough time deciding :)

I'm going to be staying two nights in Bangkok and having a tough time deciding between the two.  Any reason to choose one over the other?  Is location any better with one?  The rooms seem a little nicer at Landmark.

I'm also considering Sofitel as the more "luxurious" option if I decide to spend a little more.

Well, the Landmark is a 5* vs the Four Points being a 4*, with all that this implies. If you are a gym goer, the Landmark is a great choice as you get access to the Fitness First club on the 4th floor, which is a big, modern, commercial gym, far superior to what you'd find in any other hotel.

Location-wise, it's much of a much-ness. The Landmark is walking distance to Nana and the Four Points is walking distance to Cowboy. They're only a few hundred metres apart

• Upvote 1

I stayed in both hotels on my last trip. I have the Four Points booked for the first leg of my journey this year. I am still trying to decide on the last four nights.

Others posters are correct in saying that Landmark is closer to Nana and Four Points is closer to Cowboy. I preferred Nana by a long shot to Cowboy last year but things change.

Landmark is about 3-4000 baht more expensive than Four Points this year but that doesn't bother me much.

I would say that the choices for food inside of the Landmark are much better and more variable than Four Points but neither can really be faulted either way.

I did get a free upgrade at Landmark to a corner room and none at Four Points despite being a member of the loyalty program.

If you go with the basic room at either hotel, I would rate them about equal. They are not really that far apart but your date for the night might not agree with that statement. Either way you choose would be a good decision.

I'm also thinking of a Grand Executive room at the Grand Swiss as another option. It's a little more centrally located, I guess, and close to the middle of the price range of the other two. I have never stayed there though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stayed in both hotels on my last trip. I have the Four Points booked for the first leg of my journey this year. I am still trying to decide on the last four nights.

Others posters are correct in saying that Landmark is closer to Nana and Four Points is closer to Cowboy. I preferred Nana by a long shot to Cowboy last year but things change.

Landmark is about 3-4000 baht more expensive than Four Points this year but that doesn't bother me much.

I would say that the choices for food inside of the Landmark are much better and more variable than Four Points but neither can really be faulted either way.

I did get a free upgrade at Landmark to a corner room and none at Four Points despite being a member of the loyalty program.

If you go with the basic room at either hotel, I would rate them about equal. They are not really that far apart but your date for the night might not agree with that statement. Either way you choose would be a good decision.

I'm also thinking of a Grand Executive room at the Grand Swiss as another option. It's a little more centrally located, I guess, and close to the middle of the price range of the other two. I have never stayed there though.

Well, I do have two nights in Bangkok split as the start / end of my trip to Thailand - maybe I should stay at both to see which is better for a potential future trip hah

Thank you for the info!  I'm booking Landmark for sure.  I like the sound of having easy access to food.

Edited by andd3k

Ok thanks for your feedback! I'll probably book Landmark

I haven't stayed at either, but I recall reading that the Landmark hotel also has a nice bar called the Huntsmen. Where some attractive FLs hang out.

That sounded appealing to me.

I haven't stayed at either, but I recall reading that the Landmark hotel also has a nice bar called the Huntsmen. Where some attractive FLs hang out.

That sounded appealing to me.

Yeah, that does to me as well