Any one stayed in omni tower recently?

Are specifically looking for serviced apartments? Is the kitchen important for you? Because if you can settle for a normal hotel, your options are endless. I´ve stayed at Hotel Icon, Soi 2, a couple of times. Great location (close to Nana but real quiet), girl friendly, new and fresh, great rooftop pool, decently sized rooms, free drink tickets and BTS tickets at arrival. Approx. 2000 baht. Most value for money that I´ve found in the area.

Are specifically looking for serviced apartments? Is the kitchen important for you? Because if you can settle for a normal hotel, your options are endless. I´ve stayed at Hotel Icon, Soi 2, a couple of times. Great location (close to Nana but real quiet), girl friendly, new and fresh, great rooftop pool, decently sized rooms, free drink tickets and BTS tickets at arrival. Approx. 2000 baht. Most value for money that I´ve found in the area.

No need of kitchen..

Just looking for nice room, Pool, mini bar, Aircon etc, also breakfast..

I havent checked icon yet,, let me do it now

Littile bit above my budget.. Anyway thank you

Edited by rock84