Any one stayed in omni tower recently?

Used to live at Omni 13 years ago: absolutely no complaints.  Since then prices have gone up and quality of service has nose-dived.  Avoid it if you can.

Grand President is also tubing fast - as Butt Viking suggests, plenty of other well-located service apartments available these days.

• Upvote 1

I,ve stayed there 3 times over the years. It has gone down hill. I stayed there in november 2016. It had a lot of arabs and middle eastern. Usually they're not a problem but this last trip they were giving me the stink eye like i was encroaching on there turf. My next trip i,m staying near lumphini park

I favor the Centre Point in Pratunam. It's their original one, is nicely outside 'the action', but comfortably close enough, is inexpensive at around 1850 baht, and is, now, again cleaner and nicer.

It was really slumming while they were catering to the Arabs and Indians (the breakfast bar had a huge 'no pork' section, yet bathrooms were moldy and all rooms smelled of cigarette smoke, even the non smoking ones).

Apparently, this is no longer the case after a massive renovation and renaming of the property

I,ve stayed there 3 times over the years. It has gone down hill. I stayed there in november 2016. It had a lot of arabs and middle eastern. Usually they're not a problem but this last trip they were giving me the stink eye like i was encroaching on there turf. My next trip i,m staying near lumphini park

You stayed with compass hospitality? or some elese?

Hear there is 3 more providers.

I find non refundable rooms in my budget at ambassedor hotel, But its soi 11.

I loved soi 11 in my last visit.

So what you guys suggest? omni or ambassedor?

Felt like feel soi 4 this time,