Hotels customer service

I have emailed 4 hotels in Bangkok asking a question regarding early check in not one has replied. Its been 3 days

Any one else experienced this ?

Most hotels around the world don't reply especially if you have booked via a third party.

I have emailed 4 hotels in Bangkok asking a question regarding early check in not one has replied. Its been 3 days

Any one else experienced this ?

I did the same for the Dynasty Inn on Soi 4 and they got back to me within 24hrs.

I've had the same thing happen.  I booked through the hotel website and later emailed them about transportation.  Three days and no reply, I emailed them again and got a reply in less than a day.    I figured they just misplaced the first email.  Email them again but try to do it when the day shift is on, hotels usually have the reservations section checking the email during the day, night it's the desk clerks.   

try calling via skype

Often times the policy will actually depend on if the hotel is full or not.  They may want to help you, but if the hotel is full, then they let you down.

Depending on how early you get there, maybe use the gym/pool.  if the room is not too expensive, book the night before or ask if you can pay for an early check in