hotel...pay a little more near Nana

Plenty of options, just need to find one within your budget.

Depending on requirements aLoft Soi 11 ,Four Points Soi 15, Sofitel Sukhumvit, Westin, Sheraton Grande are all places I have stayed and found good and never had an issue myself bringing a girl back to the room.

Landmark might be worth looking at too.

Assuming you mean near Nana Plaza (and not Nana BTS), the JW Marriott is your best option if you want to spend a little more. I have stayed at the Sofitel as well, but it is further from the NEP and JWM is a much better hotel. The Landmark is also a good hotel near the NEP now that they have renovated their rooms, but it is not as nice as JWM.

JWM does not have a joiner fee ("girl friendly"). 

Landmark for me. Sign up on their website for an account and they may upgrade you to a corner room if any are available. They did for me without even asking in November. All of the rooms are very nice and you can leave your guest's I'd at the front or not...up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Can't go past the Dynasty Group of hotels. Good locations and facilities. www.dynastyinn.com. Dynasty Inn is 50 m from Nana Plaza (and 20m from my place!). Grande Dynasty is a little more upmarket with swimming pool etc. And there is also the Dawin & Parinda hotels also on Soi 4.

Anyways the web sites will let you know what is available and at what price.

Cheers,

Mark

Assuming you mean near Nana Plaza (and not Nana BTS), the JW Marriott is your best option if you want to spend a little more. I have stayed at the Sofitel as well, but it is further from the NEP and JWM is a much better hotel. The Landmark is also a good hotel near the NEP now that they have renovated their rooms, but it is not as nice as JWM.

JWM does not have a joiner fee ("girl friendly"). 

Interested as to why you think Sofitel not as good as JWM.

While I have never stayed at JWM reviews I have read have put me off a bit and my experience at Sofitel is 50 / 50.

First time at Sofitel I had a high floor and the room had a great feel about it, second time it was a low floor and poor view.

The suites apparently very good.

Renaissance is the best of the 2 Marriott properties I have stayed at, the other being Marriott Suk 57.