Best monthly rate hotels?

Hello, I am looking for hotels in Bangkok that have monthly rates within the 10,000 to 30,000 baht range. Room size is not an issue and studio/hotel style rooms are fine. Preferably something modern or sleek looking like the Red Planet or Citadines chains, but certainly not a deal breaker. Close to transit and more centrally located are probably the biggest "must-haves".

Thanks a lot.

I used Agoda website to reserve my hotel. Easy to use search features and I couldn't find lower prices elsewhere.

I decided to stay near Soi Cowboy but there are a lot of places near Nana plaza too. All along Sukhumvit road. Each of these two areas is near BTS rail station.

You may need to do some research to narrow down location. Good news is Nana and Cowboy are about 10-15 minute walk from each other.

Also you should select a "guest friendly" hotel if you want to bring girls back to your room.

There should be plenty of options in your price range.

One bit of advice that I read on the web was don't skimp when it comes to choosing a place to stay. It could ruin your whole trip.

There are lots of good threads on hotels.

Crash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I used to stay at the Raja Mansion.

They offer discounts for  2 week stays and more for monthly.

Monthy is electric charge according to usage.

You can use the pool at the Raja Hotel but its not that sunny or well kept.

The location is a short stroll from the Nana plaza.

I like the laundry machines are across the main street and down the alley.

I used to stay at the Raja Mansion.

They offer discounts for  2 week stays and more for monthly.

Monthy is electric charge according to usage.

You can use the pool at the Raja Hotel but its not that sunny or well kept.

The location is a short stroll from the Nana plaza.

I like the laundry machines are across the main street and down the alley.

Rajah area is all under the sledgehammer with new constructions going on at the moment! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

• Upvote 1

Rajah area is all under the sledgehammer with new constructions going on at the moment! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

Thanks for that!

It was business as usual early last year.

I still have my hole in the wall not so secret spot that has no elevator to the 5th floor but is comfortable and cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

You might try Heaven@4 on Soi 4. http://heavenatfourhotel.com. Owner is Mike. Nice fellow and the hotel is nice. I know he does monthly rates.

You could also try Petals Inn which is virtually next door to Heaven@4. https://www.hotelscombined.com/Hotel/Petals_Inn.htm. To be honest I don't know anything about them except the place is relatively new and in the style that may give a monthly rate. Try the internet to contact them and if that fails let me know and I will stop in to ask them about monthly rates.

Another one is Lohas. https://www.lohasresidences.com/. Entrances on Soi 2 & 4. My mate has been staying there for a few months and is not impressed. He reports poor service and a building that is moldy. But worth checking out.

Also there is My View further down Soi 4. http://www.myviewapartmentbangkok.com. I stayed there for years and it is ok. Massive bedroom, comfortable as fook but small living and kitchen areas. No lift so try and get a lower floor if you can. 2 apartments to a floor so not much foot traffic. Owner is a bird called Khun Ning. Worth a look see.

All the above places are within walking distance to Nana BTS.

Once you find a place and are on the ground you can then take a walk around to see what suits better.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Mark

Edited by Bar4