Phachara suites info

I think there was a review on Phachara Suites recently on here or PA in the BKK section and it was not a good review.

End of the day one person's experience can differ from the next so any review should be looked at with others before a decision is made to stay there or not.

I'm there right now as of today. Very pleased with the room/cost. I just checked out of The Ambassador on Suk soi 11 which was also ok room/cost but this is a nice step up. Very peaceful so far.

I hit the gym and was able to have a moderate workout for whats available. The treadmills are a tad on clunky side but adequate. A fair number of dumbbell assortment and like 6 machines.

Checked out the pool. Has a classy, clean look to it on the roof. You could maybe do laps in it but looks max of 6 feet on deep end hehe. Looks nice with pool overhang with a sunbathe perimeter.

Hope that helped.????

How was it? Breakfast, location, gym, service, guest friendly, etc?

Location: top notch, quick walk to nana or all bars on soi 4 and nana bts (

Guest friendly: one guest per day is free, second guest (either at the same time / threesome, or two lady one after another in the same day) is 1000 fee. Checking and taking ID when the girl comes and when she leaves.

Loosely enforced, some day the security guy in charge of that isn't there, some day he doesn't check, some days he does. All is in a registry, not in his backpocket.

I loved the hotel, staff security and maid services were all very accommodating and the room were good. My only downside is the leaking ironing tool in almost every room (if you use those), and the very open walk with your girl in front of all staff and waiting/eating guest when going to your room with a girl since the elevator are at the far end of the lobby, might be an issue for some.

For the price I would rate 8/10.

• 3 weeks later...

I booked a room for January '17 from Orbitz.com

I was able to select from Smoking or Non-Smoking. I picked Smoking and it says that on my booking confirmation email. I personally don't mind if they do not have smoking as I typically don't smoke inside the room anyways. I'll update when I check in, unless if someone beats me to it.

• 3 weeks later...