First time in Bangkok - Good mid range hotels near the action?

Hey all, just joined the site after booking my first trip to Bangkok. Recently came out of a long term relationship, but prior to that I have spent around 3 - 4 months in total in Patong, so familiar with in the ins and outs of Thailand.

However, I'm not familiar with Bangkok and Pattaya which is where I am planning to go on Saturday! I see there appears to be one main area for soapies? Plus 3 areas for gogo and beer bars. Can anyone please recommend a good mid range ($30 - 150 per night) hotel that is relatively near everything, and girl friendly?

As a secondary question, any recommendations for more unique experiences like Dr Blowjob around Bangkok?

Thank you!

There are quite a lot of guest friendly hotel list in BKK available. http://www.guestfriendlyhotel.com/guest-friendly-hotel-bangkok/

Highly recommended to stay near Nana Plaza/ BTS area that is walking distance to most of the bars, BJ salon etc and most hotel around here is guest friendly. There are quite a few BJ bar in Bangkok. Can try Kasalong, Som's Haven, Lolitha;s, Star of Light etc mentioned in others threads in this forum. 

Thank you very much, settled on the Dream Hotel for a few nights until I orientate myself to Bangkok. Any recommendations on places to go and things to do outside of nana/soi cowboys?

I recommend you try a prostate massage at Analise. Google them.

I normally avoided freelancers in Patong because of the horror stories of robbery and drugging, then not being able to track them down after.

Has that changed or was I just an idiot for believing the scare mongers?

Happy to give it a try with your vouch for it though! Read a few mentions of Climax but didn't dig deeper, will do now. Thank you!

If you want a beer during the day time, the beergarden opens at 11 am. There are freelancers there all dday and night though it can be hit and miss. I have seen some stunners there. Also, have a walk through the Thermae - there are normally some gorgeous ladies there

Phachara Suites is a good place to stay and excellent location.

Have look here for more options: http://bangkokredeye.com/bar-girl-friendly-hotels.html

Recommended places: Mango Massage (PSE), Annie`s Soapy, Club Eden (3some), Som`s Haven (bj with young lovely girls), Star of Light (get it on in public)