Best Indian Food In Nana / Asok...

Rang Mahal at the Rembrandt Hotel on Suk 18 (left hand side as you enter from Suk).

Top place been a few times, but not our average English (chicken tika massala) from the local indian)take away venue, posh very nice atmosphere, look after you also, even if you have a bit of Graft on your arm.The prices can be a little steep,I thought I may have a problem because this hotel is known to be anti graft. But would recommend this restaurant to any one who likes a good ruby Murray

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you take a wander down soi 13(not many of us do) you'll find 3 or 4 Indian restaurants.

Quieter and better than the ones nearer Nana.

I found them by chance,due to the fact I rented a condo there.

If you're on soi 11 there's a handy short-cut.Just go through the Ambassador Hotel (underground)car park and it will take you right onto soi 13 and the restaurants

• 10 months later...

Akbars Soi 3 is really good 

I have had really good food at Alif Laila the Indian / Middle Eastern place along Soi 3 at the first intersection (as you walk up from Suk). On my first trip I stayed at the Grand Inn Hotel on the same block and I would wander around the Soi3 scene taking in the exotic sights. Fascinating. 

I have eaten there at least one or two more times since, always enjoying the delicious Samosas, Chicken Tikka Masala, and the hookah too. Brought a GG girl there on my last trip and she was really put off by the food. Finally ordered fish and didn't eat it. She didn't like the hookah either. Acted like she was on Mars despite being less than 5 minutes from NEP. Too funny!!!!!

Love to have my hookah break during the day as I recuperate. You can find me there smoking, reading, and people watching. Probably without a BF this time... 

Can anyone recommend other Indian joints around Soi 3?