BKK Arrival

I will arrive Bkk October 30. Unfortunately i travel with my wife, so I guess there will be some sneaking. Plans are like this. First night in Bkk, so I can get a decent blow at Lolitas before lunch first day and a soapy in the afternoon.

Then we are heading for Hua Hin 4 or 5 days. There is a Lolitas in Hua too, and a few Massage parlors offering FS.

After this it will only be sun and beach for nearly 3 weeks in different islands before heading to Bkk again. I made a really nasty booking, so wifey leaves for Europe November 23 and I will remain until Nov 26. I told her that there were no more low price tickets the day she is leaving and therefore I had to wait 3 days more... poor me.

So I guess I will have 3 days of nice mongering before I enter the plane home.

OOOOHHHHH!!! you little lier.......nice one.

have a great time.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm scheduled to return Oct 1 for a 4 day weekend. Flying into Hanoi for the first part of the week to get a feel for Vietnam. I have a real soft spot for Viet women. Any Hanoi or PNP experiences would be good to hear about. I'm especially anxious to return to BKK with guys only. Last trip was with the wife who took ill + a little jet lag. Got a chance to monger around Nana and a few local massage places. The girls around Nana are SOOO cooperative when I walk the streets with wife in tow. When I return alone, it's a whole different experience. I got "where's your wife" at least a dozen times. On WSG, there's talk of an underground for ex-pats and locals where things are very cheap anyone had experience in this? Been quite a few years to have a guys week out in Asia, planning to get dirty.

• 4 weeks later...

Arriving on sept 6, but heading to patts on the 10th.

HI this is Marc when your in town come by and check out Spankys bar.. Nana Plaza second floor! I have been working really hard to make this a place you can come in not get hassled see some sexy women and some shows and great music. When you come by mention you saw this on Bangkok addicts and the first drinks on me.. Hope to see you at Spankys! Best, Marc

Spanky\'11.jpg

Cheers Marc, good luck with your venture, hope it works out for you!

First drink on you? I'll defo pay Spanky's a visit in November then, stopping on Soi 4 so will be paying Nana Plaza a visit for sure.. :D

HI this is Marc when your in town come by and check out Spankys bar.. Nana Plaza second floor! I have been working really hard to make this a place you can come in not get hassled see some sexy women and some shows and great music. When you come by mention you saw this on Bangkok addicts and the first drinks on me.. Hope to see you at Spankys! Best, Marc

See you there, Probably not until Monday night, I get in late on the 6th.

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in on the 2nd september but gone again by the 6th, and back again at the end of September or early october. mainly just business but always mix in a day or 2 of mongering.

Sounds similiar to me will be in and out bangkok for the end of september / early October, mostly work but mongering where possible.

• 2 weeks later...

arriving in bkk Oct. 1st Friday

coming with a buddy of min

arriving in Pattaya Oct 4th Sunday

back to BKK Oct 6th Tuesday

Back home Oct 11th Sunday

RETURNING

Oct 29th Thursday

with 3 friends (2 who have never been to Thailand)

Back Home Nov 15th Sunday

Anyone want to have a beer or hang out I'm always open to meeting fellow BM's.

• 2 weeks later...