BKK Arrival

Evening all,

Thought I'd get the ball rolling in the 'who's coming to town' section.

I'll be landing in bkk on the Fri 13th November for the beginning of a 3 week shagathon. Stopping in the Dawin on Soi 4 for a few days during my first weekend. Will be hitting the usual haunts on Soi4 etc in the afternoon then Nana Plaza or Cowboy on my first night. I plan to spend Saturday afternoon in Eden for some proper shagging then I'd like to hit RCA on the Saturday night....Then Sunday, who knows??

Hope to see some of you Banger Addicts around for a beer :D

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will arrive Bkk October 30. Unfortunately i travel with my wife, so I guess there will be some sneaking. Plans are like this. First night in Bkk, so I can get a decent blow at Lolitas before lunch first day and a soapy in the afternoon.

Then we are heading for Hua Hin 4 or 5 days. There is a Lolitas in Hua too, and a few Massage parlors offering FS.

After this it will only be sun and beach for nearly 3 weeks in different islands before heading to Bkk again. I made a really nasty booking, so wifey leaves for Europe November 23 and I will remain until Nov 26. I told her that there were no more low price tickets the day she is leaving and therefore I had to wait 3 days more... poor me.

So I guess I will have 3 days of nice mongering before I enter the plane home.

I will arrive Bkk October 30. Unfortunately i travel with my wife, so I guess there will be some sneaking. Plans are like this. First night in Bkk, so I can get a decent blow at Lolitas before lunch first day and a soapy in the afternoon.

Then we are heading for Hua Hin 4 or 5 days. There is a Lolitas in Hua too, and a few Massage parlors offering FS.

After this it will only be sun and beach for nearly 3 weeks in different islands before heading to Bkk again. I made a really nasty booking, so wifey leaves for Europe November 23 and I will remain until Nov 26. I told her that there were no more low price tickets the day she is leaving and therefore I had to wait 3 days more... poor me.

Haha, I like your style!!

Evening all,

Thought I'd get the ball rolling in the 'who's coming to town' section.

I'll be landing in bkk on the Fri 13th November for the beginning of a 3 week shagathon. Stopping in the Dawin on Soi 4 for a few days during my first weekend. Will be hitting the usual haunts on Soi4 etc in the afternoon then Nana Plaza or Cowboy on my first night. I plan to spend Saturday afternoon in Eden for some proper shagging then I'd like to hit RCA on the Saturday night....Then Sunday, who knows??

Hope to see some of you Banger Addicts around for a beer :D

I arrive Friday, December 4th. Not sure if your 3 weeks is up by then, but if not I'm up for meeting for a drink. If anyone else is around that time, I'll be in BKK until the 24th. Will also be going to Pattaya one of the weekends I'm there (haven't decided which) if anyone wants to meet up or share a taxi to Pattaya.

Haha, I like your style!!

Yeah maybe, but i'm not so sure you would like to live like this. Once you get a taste for P4P and thai girls you wont like to be married.

At least i wish i was not. Just waiting for my wife to find evidence so she leaves me.

Yeah maybe, but i'm not so sure you would like to live like this. Once you get a taste for P4P and thai girls you wont like to be married.

At least i wish i was not. Just waiting for my wife to find evidence so she leaves me.

Well your wife will get 1/2 of everything.Is thai pussy worth that much to ya? I think it is!!

I am married, well been seperated for 18 months, just need to sort the divorce out..(we are still on very good terms)

I can't imagine a wife leaving a husband alone for 5 minutes if she voluntarily travels there. Does she know and not care, I wonder? If she does care, is she just dense?

Oh well... guess those questions won't get answers. :)

I will be in on the 2nd september but gone again by the 6th, and back again at the end of September or early october. mainly just business but always mix in a day or 2 of mongering.

Arriving on sept 6, but heading to patts on the 10th.

I can't imagine a wife leaving a husband alone for 5 minutes if she voluntarily travels there. Does she know and not care, I wonder? If she does care, is she just dense?

Oh well... guess those questions won't get answers. :)

She really has no clue what happens behind the curtains (or rooms) in massage parlors. Of course she knows of NEP and Soi Cowboy, and what goes on there, but i never go there. Fortunately she doesn't care much for massage, so i can always sneak away a couple of hours for massage.

She even let me go to Bkk by myself in april for 10 days. Before i left she said something about thai girls, but i told her theres no way you can check that up, so you just have to trust me...

Im a bad, bad boy...