Phuket question please help

Trentw2000

Hey guys

Got a few questions before I book my flights for October ..

Is Phuket more expensive than most places if so how much? Are the accommodation and girls more expensive? As that's all I care about... I don't buy stuff or do activities..

Also what's the best site for cheapest flights? Is air Asia the best?

Hey Trent, after several trips to both Patong and Pattaya I really have to say overall I ended up paying about the same in both when it was all said and done.

hotels for the most part are more expensive in Phuket but plenty of bargains can be had as long as you don't want to stay on the beach. Recommend the Yorkshire hotel, 2 minute walk from Soi Bangla and can be had for $25USD nightly.

Mind you I tend to stick to girls 30ish from beer bars or FL from Tai Pan or other disco but I've never paid more than 500b barfine in BB or more than 2000b LT. I'm sure the GG hotties are probably considerably more than that but IMO every girl I've ever pulled has been 7-9 even if 30ish.

I always take a week on Phuket after BKK or Patts as a quasi recovery period prior to heading home. Much more chill than pure monger scene up north and like I said the way I work it the difference in cost is negligible.

Enjoy.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not a very smart man and I don't know much. But if I was to go to Phuket again I would bring company with me. There are some girls out there and I'm sure you could find one but I felt kind of awkward being out there as a single guy on the hunt. Too many Honeymooners

Sent from my SM-N900K using Tapatalk

Lots of girls in Patong, no need to bring sand to the beach!

Low season in Phuket prices for accomodation drops dramatically,

and you will easily find nice new rooms around 700-1000 baht/night!

Food prices depends were you eat up to you!

Lots of expensive coyote dancers in many front bars along Soi Bangla,

but if you go into smaller beerbars in the side sois girls are cheaper.

GoGos barfines start from 800 baht and gogo dancers from 2500 baht up.

Plahgat

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...

Are the pole dancing girls along Bangla Road considered dancing only or are some of them barfineable?

They are hired to dance to attract customers, so some will not go or others will demand very high barfines!

Plahgat