Four Point or Majestic Grand

Cheers mrfreeze, really appreciate your input and will take your advice. I have been a regular on Punter Planet in Aus for quite some time but haven't punted or posted due to external commitments for a little while. Was looking at Dr BJ's starting from  the threads on PP and then Dr BJ's own website but have read a few of your posts and bow to your knowledge.

I totally forgot about PP hahaha I must log in and see whats been happening.

Dr BJ was also one of the first places I found out about and thought it would be great.... then I found other places cheaper and better service from further reading on various sites and just walking in and getting a blowie  :D

Yeah, thanks a lot for the great advice Mr Freeze, really appreciate it! Glad to know that the 4 Points if girl friendly and may have to quickly check out Hooters, just to see if any of the girls fancy some after work fun!

I've only had one visit to Hooters in Soi 15 and did not see anything of interest but that was 9 months ago.

You would have to be at the top of your game to get one I think but I have read reports of the girls hooking up with guys after work to go drink / party so it is possible.