Grand sukhumvit Hotel, Guest friendly?

Hi Guys, i found a good deal in The Grand Sukumvit Hotel. The hotel seems to be at a high level and the location seems also to be not bad. But it is guest friendly?

I would be happy to get some answers about it, and if someone knows this hotel and have been there in the past, i would take any information. Thanks in advance :lol:

I havent stayed in this hotel myself, but from what I have heard and read, it is girl friendly and you shouldnt have any issues in taking a girl to your room. I am told that they also have a nice swimming pool on the roof. Enjoy, and dont forget to report back your adventures. :lol:

I've stayed at the Grand Suk 7 or 8 times, it is guest friendly. Rooms in the rear tower are newer, larger, and better furnished. They will frequently give a free upgrade to a suite. Here are some room shots:

grandsukquad.jpg

• Upvote 1

I stayed last summer and was guest friendly but keep in mind that Accord hotels may change their mind in a given moment but think not probably in this case.

Good hotel but no stay again. Personally, I didn't feel comfortable in the access area with so much staff greeting and watching you as you walk into with a different girl every night. On the other hand girls might think that you have a lot of money because of the big and fancy rooms. As a result they may expect more money from you. In my case I just took advantage of a extreme special offer at that time.

As for the hotel itself, If you really enjoy a good one this might be yours. I found its gym very good and well equiped.

Edited by mondero

some nice photos there. the room looks good too!! i stayed in the Royal President on my last trip and the rooms look similar. That too was guest fiendly if it is of any help. I think it was Soi 15 the link is

http://www.royalpresident.com/

i had a junior suite and think i paid about £300 for the week with free internet and breakfast. hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

I've stayed at the Grand Suk 7 or 8 times, it is guest friendly. Rooms in the rear tower are newer, larger, and better furnished. They will frequently give a free upgrade to a suite. Here are some room shots:

You have superb taste in rooms and girls--keep up the excellent photography!

• 2 years later...