Hotel wit swimming pool near Nana

Btw, any idea if there is available free early check-in? My flight arrives Bkk at the morning...

Some hotels don't mind an early checkin if it's available.

But some of the hotels will ask an early checkin fee.

I don't know how late you arrive, but you still have to go through customs, collect your luggage, get a taxi, maybe hit up a trafficjam..

Perhaps you might arrive at, or just a bit before checkin time...

Indeed, send an email to the hotel, and they can tell you how they handle early checkin..

Some hotels don't mind an early checkin if it's available.

But some of the hotels will ask an early checkin fee.

I don't know how late you arrive, but you still have to go through customs, collect your luggage, get a taxi, maybe hit up a trafficjam..

Perhaps you might arrive at, or just a bit before checkin time...

Indeed, send an email to the hotel, and they can tell you how they handle early checkin..

I will arrive there about 9-10am. I sent but no answer. Few hours wait in bar wont be disaster... :)

• 3 months later...

Hi Know this was April topic, but just spent the last 3 we end in the Nana hotel, yes agreed it is run down now , but if you get up on the 7th floor rooms seem in a bit better nick,, ok not gleaming any more , and the tap fell of on my big toe, climb in bath shower, but is was clean room ,beds are massive ,had a window looking out the back of soi 4 , so lighter than the prisons on floor 4 with internal looking windows very dark, But we had a great time by the pool , not loud just chilled out  few beers , no happy hr here price a bit high Tiger Light, the food also a bit on the over charge price, but he ho "" for 1490 Bht it good to have a pool the bubbling whirlpool hidden behind the trees looks like it could do with a scrub , and I am sure a few couples rub a dub , in that water thinking they can not be seen ???   But all in all ok for a lads we end,

Edited by ANDY2463

• 2 months later...

Nana hotel is really rundown now... I was there on the last visit and won't be going back.

There is no polite way to put this but a large selection of the guests behaved like cunts.... Was not a nice atmosphere.

Hotel is well located and cheap but the rooms need an update. Bathrooms falling apart. I heard at least 2 other guests complain.

Shame I always had a soft spot for the hotel.

Fully agree. I've stayed there at least once a year since 1995, but of late Nana Hotel's gone too far down the pan, even for an unchoosy old salt like myself.

Last stayed there last year. Room was filthy, stained carpet, stank of mould, shit-colored water coming out of shower and basin taps. Staff were unfriendly (no wonder, given the way a lot of the residents were behaving), and, as the feller says above, some of the guests behaved like pigs.

Unless you're going to spend your visit pissed out of your brains 24/7, shagging any car-park freelancer with a pulse, staggering around the hotel lobby at 10am in flip-flops and a football shirt red-faced and loudly swearing your head off, and never venturing any farther from the hotel than Morning-Night or NEP (taxi to Soi Cowboy at a stretch) i.e. unless you want a hotel that'll let you openly behave like a drunken sex tourist (nothing wrong with that, of course, if that's your thing), then the Nana hotel is not for you.*

The pool is filthy, by the way. And the 'jacuzzi'? I'd rather sit in a sewage tank.

Tom Tit  :blink:

* Disclaimer: that paragraph fairly accurately describes some of my own visits to Bangkok in the distant past, but I'm older now and can't be bothered with that shit 24/7.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I'm going to take some flack for mentioning the Grace hotel, so bring it!

I like the pool for laps.  Hardly anyone uses it. 

They have uzbeki girls and middle eastern hookers to look at and occasionally a ruby in the bunch.

You have to not mind middle eastern people because that is their clientele base.

Has a bowling alley with score keepers!

Close to many good middle eastern restaurants and money changers.

They may have a girl fee which blows goats.

Lol, I stick out like a sore thumb but don't give flying truck!

• 2 months later...