getting shirts made

Hey everyone, just wondering if anyone can give personal recommendations for getting clothing made.  I was thinking about get 2 or 3 dress shirts made while in bkk next month.  I've done plenty of looks online, but as I said, I'm looking for personal recommendations.  Places that have used before and trust. 

fyi, i don't need a quick turnaround time.  I can space things out from a week up to a month. 

thanks for the tips.

Asia Fashion on Sukhumvit Soi 11 does good work. Ask for Patrick, he's an Indian and speaks perfect English along with perfect Thai. Over the years I have done a lot of stuff there but they are everywhere up and down Sukhumvit. 

• Upvote 1

Asia Fashion on Sukhumvit Soi 11 does good work. Ask for Patrick, he's an Indian and speaks perfect English along with perfect Thai. Over the years I have done a lot of stuff there but they are everywhere up and down Sukhumvit. 

TR, thanks for the quick reply and advice.  What kind of prices am I looking at for each shirt (if you know)?  Thanks again.

Sorry TR, but I can't find any Asia Fashion in my searches.  Is this the place you're talking about?  http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g293916-d1625605-Reviews-Patrick_Co-Bangkok.html

I'd also be interested in prices for both places.

In September this year I got three business shirts, 1 pair of business pants, 1 pair of chino pants for just under $400 AUD,

Quality is great, super 200 blend fabric on the pants. Very reasonable. 

• Upvote 2

In September this year I got three business shirts, 1 pair of business pants, 1 pair of chino pants for just under $400 AUD,

Quality is great, super 200 blend fabric on the pants. Very reasonable. 

Cool, thanks for the information.  It's useful to know the prices.

I've used Ravi Sehgal on the corner of soi 8 a number of times, and have always been pleased.

Order during the day and pick up the following night.....I've always paid between 1000 and 1200 baht per shirt depending on the cotton chosen.

• Upvote 1

I think he's referring to Patrick's Fashionway on soi 11 next to the 7/11 opposite the Ambassador hotel.

Bought many suits there over the years and continue to go back.

I've never bought just shirts there but last time I was there I think the going rate was $20. My shirts are alway part of my suit purchase.

You choose the fabric and the pattern. Your fabric choice will probably affect prices.

The owners last name is Patrick but if you ask for Patrick, the sales person, usually a family member, will gladly cop to the name. ????

• Upvote 1