Slowly eating into my budget. help required.

Hi All,

I'm currently staying at a brand new hotel and I get on very well with owner and athough he does not allow girls back he has with me. however im paying 1200 baht a night to stay here which is slowly eating into my budget as i budgeted 1000 baht a night.

anyone recommend something close to action within my budget? ideally with wifi if possible

To be honest, 1200 is a really good rate if you are on Sukhumvit between SC and Nana and you'll be hard pressed to find a hotel for 1000 or under unless you go to a short time hotel. Even Nana hotel is about 1500 baht per night.

1200=$33.74

1000=$28.13

If you were to go outside of the area and pay only 1000 baht, just remember that taxi fees going back and forth. Let's just say 50 baht to and fro and you've only save 100 baht... and that's if you're lucky to not get stuck in traffic. The other option is to find a guest house for 400-800 baht which probably will have wifi, but you won't be able to boink girls in your bunkbed.

If at all possible, I'd keep the room at that rate. 1000 a very very hard to come by for a nice room close to the action. 

Or if you're going to stay for a long time do some footwork and look for "room for rent" signs... Sometimes they will have weekly rates in which you can swing 800 baht per night or so.  Tether your phone data connection for somewhat of a wifi experience.