May 2016 Roll Call

me will be making maiden trip to bkk...may 4-8...will be staying at centara watergate pavillion...

anyone can recommend tailor nearby to make jacket/suit ?...

need something to hang standby in car to throw on when called to attend last minute events...

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

Planning my first visit to Thailand/Bangkok in mid-May, most likely the full week of May 15th. I've done lots of research but a complete on-the-ground newb. Looking for a seasoned veteran to meet up with for a beer and advice.

Thanks!

Just like Boski01, except I'm late May / early June. Wish our travel plans aligned better Boski01! There's always next trip, I guess :)

I'm there for a week in late May, until May 26. If you arrive before then I'd be happy to meet for a few beers and show you some top places. I'm not a seasoned veteran, but learned my way around the scene when I travelled solo there at Christmas, and I'm coming back for another go!

Hey Battenburg.

When do you get into BKK? We may overlap the weekend of the 21st. I'm there from May 15th thru May 22nd. Have you joined the Line On-the-ground group?

PM me if you'll be in town when I am and let's meet up!

I may just miss you Boski. I land at around 3pm on May 22. I will be heading straight out that night after a freshen-up at the hotel, so if you are still around then I'll be up for a few beers! I'll join the LINE group and give everyone a shout too.

Yo I am there from 14th - 25th. Same offer as army. I am no seasoned veteran of the scene but I have been solo a few times and I know my way around if you want an intro or a wingman. I'm in the line group with the same name.

I know from experience the first time can be a little bit of a system shock! But in a good way.