Is there any freelancer pic up place for day time?

last time i looked in there it was horrible - a real dirty old man place with dirty (ie unwashed) disheveled old men with butt ugly girls - the freelancers were old and ugly - possibly hit on a bad day- early evening -  but saw enough to not want to go back 

that seems a bit unfair , anytime i went there there were maybe 12 to 15 men , mainly 40 y.o. to 60 y.o. also about 30 freelancers from about 26 y.o. to 45 y.o. 

the men seemed fairly normal, there was no great unwashed odours , and the freelancers were from a 3 to a 7 on the monger scale . 

perhaps you had an off day yourself ?

The Beer Garden is not the place to go if you are looking for very young girls.  Most are in their 20s and a few a bit older.

If the sight of girls and guys over 25 fills you with horror, this is not the place for you.

Given that, there are usually some attractive girls as well as some less attractive.  You can say the same for most bars in Bangkok.

There is no way I would go into any place that looked dirty but I am comfortable in the Beer Garden.

• 3 months later...

that seems a bit unfair , anytime i went there there were maybe 12 to 15 men , mainly 40 y.o. to 60 y.o. also about 30 freelancers from about 26 y.o. to 45 y.o. 

the men seemed fairly normal, there was no great unwashed odours , and the freelancers were from a 3 to a 7 on the monger scale . 

perhaps you had an off day yourself ?

I popped in there last October and thought the same, smelly dirty, unkempt old guys (and Im old but not unkempt)  and the girls didnt look very inviting either. I wont go back there.

Ok, for argument sake, forget beergarden and back to the question.

1. The den... But not freelance.

2. Beergarden... Past it's prime...

3.big dogs... Given a mention above.

4. What about the Hillary bars...Hillary 4?

5 anything else?

6 or is it over to the soapy and bj bars?

• 7 months later...

The Beer Garden is not the place to go if you are looking for very young girls.  Most are in their 20s and a few a bit older.

If the sight of girls and guys over 25 fills you with horror, this is not the place for you.

Given that, there are usually some attractive girls as well as some less attractive.  You can say the same for most bars in Bangkok.

There is no way I would go into any place that looked dirty but I am comfortable in the Beer Garden.

hah, yes, so many are horrified by "older" girls.

Also, I read a lot of hate for men who are "fat and over 40".

OK, leave those aging 26 year olds to me!

• 3 weeks later...

so i land in bangkok this sunday around 5 am figure i wont be at the jw marriott till around 6 or 7am. i will be looking for a girls right away, are the clubs done at that time and if so then am i out of luck?

That is very early, or late, depends how you look at it.

I guess by that time the clubs are closed.

You could download WeChat or apps similar like that, to find some girls around you.

That is very early, or late, depends how you look at it.

I guess by that time the clubs are closed.

You could download WeChat or apps similar like that, to find some girls around you.

ok great thank you! im just going to get some breakfast and sleep a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

I popped in there last October and thought the same, smelly dirty, unkempt old guys (and Im old but not unkempt)  and the girls didnt look very inviting either. I wont go back there.

the couple of times I was their it was equal the same amount of old guys as their was old girls ,when passing by usally stop in for a cold one to maybe find the one gem guys say they find in their , ( no luck yet )