Is there any freelancer pic up place for day time?

Beergarden on soi 7 is a good one - like shooting fish in a barrel.   In Jan while sitting at Big Dogs I had a really cute FL walk by me, we smiled, she joined me and we made the deal.  Nana ST rooms are so close.  I like Big Dogs but the daytime older girls there are pretty cynical and very clinical (ymmv) so I was happy to get lucky.  

The FL are everywhere, sometimes it just happens to be presented to you on a plate I guess.  555

Beergarden on soi 7 is a good one - like shooting fish in a barrel.   In Jan while sitting at Big Dogs I had a really cute FL walk by me, we smiled, she joined me and we made the deal.  Nana ST rooms are so close.  I like Big Dogs but the daytime older girls there are pretty cynical and very clinical (ymmv) so I was happy to get lucky.  

The FL are everywhere, sometimes it just happens to be presented to you on a plate I guess.  555

How much your pretty one charged you at day?

• 2 months later...

Big Dogs is on soi4. 

But yea there are usually some FL in nana car park or at other parts along soi4 during the day. I'd say mostly afternoon and usually only a handful during the day. More the later it gets. 

• 3 months later...

Management now trying to fix rates and not allowing girls to negotiate. So not freelance after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see, when i went there in Feb, i did not even think about negotiating lol..

For me the damage was:

600 baht for the drinks

500 baht for the room

2000 baht for ST

Went there 2 times in a row, and paid exactly the same.

The girls, room and the drinks all together, it was worth it..

But indeed, it might not be a FL spot..(anymore)

Edited by outlandz

beer garden soi 7

last time i looked in there it was horrible - a real dirty old man place with dirty (ie unwashed) disheveled old men with butt ugly girls - the freelancers were old and ugly - possibly hit on a bad day- early evening -  but saw enough to not want to go back