Place to stay in Nana

Cancelled my booking at Grande Centre Point. Decided to move to somewhere closer to Nana so trying to decide where to go. My range is in the 2-3.5k per night.

Which would you choose between Phachara suites or Majestic Grande? Also considering soi 11 so maybe President Palace.

I stayed at Amari on soi 2 a few years ago. Think that's now called Lohas suites. Anyone know if they are still girl friendly? I liked the rooms there but it was a bit of a walk up soi 2.

Phachara suites: I love this hotel to no end, but it's sometimes one of the worst walk of shame there is. The lobby is a long but not very large path from door to elevator, on your right the counter and on the left the sitting clients waiting for their room or whatever, and after a glass door the restaurant. And it's an hotel with enough non-monger visitor to count.

If that's not an issue for you, go for it, the place is awesome.

PS: note that they have a one guest per day policy. If you take a ST in the afternoon and another in the evening, they will ask you to pay 1000 bahts. If you come with 2 girls for a threesome be it ST or LT it's 1000 bahts for the third too. They sometimes don't enforce that policy (or don't even ask for ID of girls), but most of the times do.

Edited by pykster

Phachara suites: I love this hotel to no end, but it's sometimes one of the worst walk of shame there is. The lobby is a long but not very large path from door to elevator, on your right the counter and on the left the sitting clients waiting for their room or whatever, and after a glass door the restaurant. And it's an hotel with enough non-monger visitor to count.

If that's not an issue for you, go for it, the place is awesome.

PS: note that they have a one guest per day policy. If you take a ST in the afternoon and another in the evening, they will ask you to pay 1000 bahts. If you come with 2 girls for a threesome be it ST or LT it's 1000 bahts for the third too. They sometimes don't enforce that policy (or don't even ask for ID of girls), but most of the times do.

I've been taught by the concierge to go by the staff entrance when I bring back puyings to my room..... out of sight and dun have to pay any joiner fees too. But I always remember to tip the concierge.

I have stayed in Majestic Grande and President Palace before but not in Phachara Suites. It seems the rooms in Majestic Grande are better than President Palace. Also, the rooms in Majestic Grande have been renovated. So, I think Majestic should be a better choice. It is only a few minutes walk to Nana. President Places is about 15 minutes walk.

I've been taught by the concierge to go by the staff entrance when I bring back puyings to my room..... out of sight and dun have to pay any joiner fees too. But I always remember to tip the concierge.

Going on the side of the building to the right ? I would honestly worry about them feeling like I'm trying to trick them if not told myself

It seems the rooms in Majestic Grande are better than President Palace

The rooms at PP are nice clear and large but they're very worned out.

President Places is about 15 minutes walk.

About 10 min of Nana and a few more to Cowboy, but also both are accessible.