Dream Hotel

I stayed at Dream in early november. Everything was good except for the blocked toilet. Each time that I called the reception, they would send someone up immediately; but the problem kept happening for the 3 days that I was there. i was on 8th floor of the main building where the reception is and breakfast is served. I would have enjoyed my stay at Dream if it wasn't for the blocked toilet. Then i changed my hotel and moved to Park Plaza soi 18. It was my second stay at Park Plaza and no complaint there. A bit more expensive than Dream and further away from Nana which didn't bother me. 

• 2 years later...

I stayed here for a week, earlier this month.

They took a 5000b security deposit.

A 40b taxi ride from Nana or Cowboy. Took a few girls from Thermae, no problem walking. Rear entrance to Thermae is on Soi 15, quicker to exit from there.

They take the girls id card and phone to check when she leaves. No problem bring girls back one after another, didn't try 2 girls at once.

Free tuktuk to Terminal 21/Asoke BTS or main road.

Wifi worked fine. Staff were polite. BBC News Channel, no CNN. Some noise from the traffic. Massage shop next door. Laundry 5 minutes away. Comfortable beds. My bathroom door faced my bed which wasn't ideal. Rooms maybe a little small for some, but suited me fine. No problems with the hotel.

IMAG0374 (Custom).jpg

IMAG0375 (Custom).jpg

• 2 months later...

Dream is pretty solid.  The lighting in the rooms is pretty cool, but certainly looks better in pictures than in person.  Pool and gym are the same as far as that goes.  Service is really good though and the Breakfast Buffet is probably one of the better ones.  It's still not great, but has more options than most places.

• 2 weeks later...

They take the girls id card and phone to check when she leaves.

Just booked this hotel for the first 4 nights when I arrive in LOS. Been 6 years since last trip.

Good to hear the Dream is guest friendly (as I like to have “guests”), but what’s up with the staff taking the “guests” phone? I would think the ID card would be sufficient or has things changed?

Knowing a few Thai girls in my home country they all would freak out within minutes without the phone, lol

Just booked this hotel for the first 4 nights when I arrive in LOS. Been 6 years since last trip.

Good to hear the Dream is guest friendly (as I like to have “guests”), but what’s up with the staff taking the “guests” phone? I would think the ID card would be sufficient or has things changed?

Knowing a few Thai girls in my home country they all would freak out within minutes without the phone, lol

I am thinking he meant phone NUMBER...  Taking the phone would mean you might have to walk back to Thermae 3 or 4 times to get a girl willing to do without it

• Upvote 1

They just took the id when I stayed there.

...but what’s up with the staff taking the “guests” phone? I would think the ID card would be sufficient or has things changed?

I am thinking he meant phone NUMBER...  Taking the phone would mean you might have to walk back to Thermae 3 or 4 times to get a girl willing to do without it

I think you´re right. It would be unreasonable.

The last time i stayed there they didn't ask for the phone number, hotel might have changed rules or the reception guy just wana get her no.?

They just took the id when I stayed there.

OMG I'm so sorry for the confusion gentlemen.

Instead of :

"They take the girls id card and phone to check when she leaves."

I should've written :

"They take the girl's id card, and [they] phone to check when she leaves"

*embarrassed :(

• Upvote 1

This place looks/sounds really good. Great prices too. Surely the big question is: IS IT GUEST FRIENDLY?

Edited to add: Er, try reading ALL the comments before you stick your oar in, Tom, you stupid clot.  :rolleyes: 

Tom Tit  :blink:

Edited by Tom Tit

• 2 months later...