Hotel Soi 11

Guys,

I will stay 3 nights in Bangkok and i want to stay Soi 11, any recommendation around 1200/1500 baht per night max ? (girls friendly)

I don't need a huge a room as i don't stay in my room too long, just something well located and clean, and if possible not a shoe box, i don't need a pool.

Thanks.

I prefer the President Palace, which you can get for around 2100 baht.  

A cheaper -but still very good option is the Citadines on Soi 11- - in your price range.  Next to Oscars, almost opposite Levels/Aloft hotel.

guest friendly as well… and comfortable.  I have stayed there a few times.

One last thought would be the Citadines on Soi 8 - directly across from Soi 11…a bit cheaper, guest friendly with a great 24 hour tuk tuk service to the Suk.

I prefer the President Palace, which you can get for around 2100 baht.  

A cheaper -but still very good option is the Citadines on Soi 11- - in your price range.  Next to Oscars, almost opposite Levels/Aloft hotel.

guest friendly as well… and comfortable.  I have stayed there a few times.

One last thought would be the Citadines on Soi 8 - directly across from Soi 11…a bit cheaper, guest friendly with a great 24 hour tuk tuk service to the Suk.

My only issue with Citiadines is the size of the beds, did you not find them too small compared to other hotel?  I think most of the beds in there are queen size...

As I say Citadines is a nice place to stay and have some cool little apartments, just prefer a bigger bed, for nightime activities  :rolleyes:

Alofts is a great hotel on Soi 11, but will be out of the OP price range (I think its around 3-4000baht)

Aloft is around 2200-2500 baht per night nowadays